What is this soldier carrying?

weaap.jpg

I need to get one of those. My budget only allows for an ill-tempered sea-bass right now.

Just an FYI if you're really interested Capt'n Walt has them on sale on craigs list

www.craigslist.org/sharkswithfrickenlaserbeams/necharters.zippo

You get a free zippo lighter as well.

Well since we all enjoy there is one thing I think it may be an M16 that has been turned into a shorter version of its self for the easy of carry and use in tight areas. It has some sort of lighting device on it; and some sort of weird box on top may be a small TV screen to watch the news on in the field via satellite also looks like a flip up sight to make shots with. Well enjoy

Well since we all enjoy there is one thing I think it may be an M16 that has been turned into a shorter version of its self for the easy of carry and use in tight areas. It has some sort of lighting device on it; and some sort of weird box on top may be a small TV screen to watch the news on in the field via satellite also looks like a flip up sight to make shots with. Well enjoy

It's not a TV screen. The holographic sight is actually so he can get updates from Cortana.

[rofl]So its some Star Trek future stuff huh. or star wars LUKE i am not your father well thats the morrie answer any when it comes to baby luke darth vader you ARE the father.

Last edited:
I am ending this thread its a MK18 with some cool stuff on it he a US NAVY EOD guy....... This horse is way dead

[horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse[horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse[horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse[horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse[horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse][horse]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom