• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is .303 British selling for

Have been offered 500 Rds. of British MK 7 1949 ball ammo.This is in original transit can and packed 50 rds per bandoleir. Looks like it was made yesterday.I know it is corosive.
What would be a good price for this.He wants $400. Please

I have seen the bandoleers go for as much as $75 each. There is no repeat no surplus 303 available anywhere and hasn't been for years! I think $400 is a dam good price...Ill split it with ya.....

I have seen the bandoleers go for as much as $75 each. There is no repeat no surplus 303 available anywhere and hasn't been for years! I think $400 is a dam good price...Ill split it with ya.....

I must have a 50 cal can full of gold in my locker then.

There has been a lot of crappy ammo over the years due to bad storage conditions. I would never pay that for surplus ammo of unknown quality.

What factory? I'd consider Radway Green, but not POF.

I am aware of a shop in SW CT that has some Prvi Partizan and some South African (I believe) in stock. Can't recall the prices, but it's newer than the surplus you're referring to.

Back
Top Bottom