What gun have you wanted for a long time but just won't spend the money on?

Colt Diamondback in .22 cal with a 6" barrel.

I snagged a 90%+ Python about 6 years ago for a decent price. Still lust for the Diamondback

Haven't seen any around. When they do come up, they're $2000+ I still would like one, but not at that price point.

I remember going to the shows 20 years ago. You could get an almost new Python for about $700 and a Diamondback for $500 ish.
If I knew then what I know now.....

Oh well....

Last edited:
Doooo it!!!

Was one of the first guns I ever wanted a a kid (saw it in a magazine) loved the shrouded barrel. Bought Colt Cobra to hold me over. But still wanted the DS. Held onto the dream then I got a pristine one. No regrets!

Here are both.
View attachment 729966
I can’t justify spending $900-$1000 for a used revolver.

I can’t justify spending $900-$1000 for a used revolver.

I said that same thing, once upon a time... [rockon]

That number after the dollar sign inched higher and higher as time went on. There was a time I thought I would never, ever spend over a thousand on any firearm, ever. LOL!

A Lahti.

Lahti_L-35-1.jpg

Mine was an HK 91 but alast I don't need another one.

But now.

I handled one once, and even for an advanced Webley collector like me? I don't think they're worth the money.

Huh..

I really like weird guns. Stuff that makes you say, "huh... so more than one person thought that was a good idea?"

The Webley-Fosbery seems to fall into that bucket. But maybe not worth my $12k or whatever they cost now.

Huh..

I really like weird guns. Stuff that makes you say, "huh... so more than one person thought that was a good idea?"

The Webley-Fosbery seems to fall into that bucket. But maybe not worth my $12k or whatever they cost now.

Oh, it's definitely interesting. And certainly worth having... at, say, $2-3k. Or the price of a nice unshaved Webley revolver, plus about a $1,000 premium.

Clearly, that ship sailed a long, long time ago.

A Tavor. But I can't justify spending the money on it when I can barely keep my colt 6920 fed. Also a 45/70. But I haven't seen a T-Rex yet.

If I hit the lottery…

Thread 'BNIB FN M249S PARA FDE'
WTS - BNIB FN M249S PARA FDE
I was going to buy one of those but then the ATF said I could put my HK sear in it… the manufacture originally stated that you could.
But then the ATF came down and said you can only run a seer in guns that it was originally designed to run in..
At that price it is a perfect host gun.. my HK belt fed was a lot more.

Any M1A. Any Czechfoglio production or carry optics pistol. Any centerfire rifle for me would be a bottomless money pit.

Back
Top Bottom