Westchester DOES NOT recognize the 2nd Amendment.*Mega Thread*

If anyone plans on moving to Westchester County, NY and would like a "Fully Carry" I would recommend you go to Dutchess County or Connecticut. Licensing officers, whom are Judges, will only grant them if you are "connected." This I can tell you from personal experience. I had my permit for almost twenty years without one single incident. Back in Nov. of 2007 Judge Cacace revoked it permenantly becuase I sent nude pictures of my ex, who works for a Sheriff's dept in LA, to all her co workers. As a result, LA's Sheriff dept were able to obtain an arrest warrent and a search warrent of my home by Judge Nicolas Maselli. Everyone knows had she not worked for a law enforcement agency, none of this would have happened. Judge Cacace refuses to answer all three letters I sent her regarding this matter. After the third, she had a Pulic Safety officer call me on her behalf asking why I was writing her. He didn't say I couldn't right her, but wanted to know why. I kid you not!!!

Back in Sept. I reapplied from scratch and Judge Jeffrey A. Cohen denied me all three permits: Full Carry, Target shooting/Hunting, home premisis. He basically said what Judge Cacace said, which was I was unfit to posses a pistol permit. After my arrest, the "Honorable" Judge Ponzini dismissed the allegations of harassment by the alleged victim. Judge Cacace did not want to hear it. Judge Cohen refused to answer one single question of all the letters I wrote him. He will not tell me, nor will Judge Nicolai, what it will take for me to obtain a permit onceagain. Don't forget they are the "licensing officers." They decide who and who does not get a permit. They have this "arbitrary discretion" clause which basically allows them to revoke/issue permits for any reason at all without question. Judge Cohen said if I chose, I could appeal his decision if I filed in a timely manner. There is virtually no chance you can win in the appelate division as judges stick with one another in this matter. In my opinion, and that of other people/politicians there was gross judicial misconducts on behalf of Judge Nicolas Maselli and Susan Cacace. I have notified the Commission on Judicial Conduct back in April and am awaiting a reply from them. The head judge of my district, ninth, is Francis Nicolai and he also refuses to answer any questions relating to pistol permits. He actually had his Chief Attorney answer the last couple of letters and in the last, he stated that he does not get involved in pistol permit matters, which is an outright lie. As I have proof that he does get directly involved which I brought to his attention. Needless to say I got no reply from Judge Nicolai or his Chief Attorney. Also, my background is impeccable. Perfict credit, home owner, perfict driving record, etc, etc....Licensing officers in Westchester County are no better then Dictators. They have no recognition of the 2nd Amendment, let alone the right to protect my families or my own life. I am the furthest human being from being a criminal. I have a Connecticut non resdient and Florida non resident permit, which basically allows me to carry concealed in 30+ states. I don't plan on living in this Dictatorial county/state much longer and would not recommend anyone who would like a "full carry" to move here.

Also, anyone who is thinking about joining Westchester County Firearms Association, to think twice. I joined them back in Sept. and found them to be virtually useless. Members made motions for excellent ideas and the Board refused to follow through. Are they sitting on a fence? Do they have "full carry" permits? My money says they do. I requested a refund a few months back and donated that money to the NRA and am involving myself in that organization as much as possible. I highly recommend each and everyone of you become members also. If anyone would like to contact me, please, feel free to do so.

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.

EVERYONE needs to get involved for the 2nd Amendment to continue to exsist at all times.

Last edited:
Also, my background is impeccable. Perfict credit, home owner, perfict driving record, etc, etc....Licensing officers in Westchester County are no better then Dictators.

Your background was good until you sent nude pics of your ex wife to her co-workers. Although a civil matter and not a criminal one (assuming she posed for and consented to said pics), you knew the state you were living in and knew the BS they could pull.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Most normal people would have either kept the pics for memory sake or dumped them. You did neither.

Sorry chet, too good to pass up.

I don't think so.
He's just venting and that's why NES is here.

Your response to the op is similar to the responses Massachusetts subjects receive on other firearms forums when complaining about the laws in Ma.

He made a dumb mistake and now he's paying for it.

Cut him a tiny piece of slack will ya ? [rolleyes]

I don't think so.

Your response to the op is similar to the responses Massachusetts subjects receive on other firearms forums when complaining about the laws in Ma.

I know I can cut him slack for having his rights removed without any sort of due process. That is legally wrong (despite what NY legislators seem to think) and morally reprehensible. But what he did was equally reprehensible in that it was a violation of someone's privacy. Even if she was the biggest witch in the world she didn't deserve that. He can take this time without access to his rights to reflect on what would have been a more reasonable response to issues with his ex.

I don't think so.

[rolleyes]

did you read his OP?

[rolleyes]

i call BS.

becuase I sent nude pictures of my ex, who works for a Sheriff's dept in LA, to all her co workers. As a result, LA's Sheriff dept were able to obtain an arrest warrent and a search warrent of my home by Judge Nicolas Maselli.

[rolleyes][laugh2][rofl][hmmm][laugh][shocked]

a link to an arrest or court log would work for me though....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since you've already screwed yourself over by sending the offensive pics all over the Net, how about sharing them with your buddies here on NES? [smile]

[banana]

Don't worry, we won't Judge you. [wink]

Bottom line is..........

What I did was not a crime. Did not make me a criminal in any way!!!! Period. Funny thing is not one of her co workers complained about the photos or that I was harassing them. The alleged victim(ex g/f) claimed that I was harassing her. Total BS, of course. She worked for LA's Sheriff Dept. and because of that she had pull. Two LA sheriff's came out for the arrest and search. I would think LA has more problems then a total TRAMP's nude pictures that were sent by her to me. Goes to show you what type of secrateries they hire. As I told Judge Susan Cacace, "Name one person who has not done something that was not nice." She totally ignored that question and every other one I asked her during the hearing. That was the worst thing I ever did in my life, so I think I am doing okay. If I could turn back the clock I woud l have handled it differently, and not only because of the permit matter. You don't know me, but that is the furthest from who I am. Thirty plus states deem me "fit" to posses and carry a pistol concealed in states I don't even reside in. What does that say about the Dictators in Westchester County. The 2nd Amendment pertains to law abiding citizens, which I am. I don't believe it says anything about committing something that may be wrong or doing something that isn't nice.

We all know Judge Cacace decided to inflict her own justice upon me for what I did. Bet it made her feel real good because she sure had a huge smile. Aren't they supposed to be "honorable?" They think they are above the law because of their position. In actuality they should be held to a much much higher standard because of this. Maybe the Commission on Judicial Conduct will feel otherwise. In my eyes, Judges Maselli, Cacace Cohen and Nicolai are very less then honorable.

I will be speaking at upcoming NRA events about my issue, with the Predisent and vice president of the aforementioned organization as well as their investigative reporters. Westchester County is out of control with their "arbitray clause" BS that they have and it's time for that to change. Look how far Heller came.

Last edited:
I'm thinking this is DarkStorm logging back in under a pseudonym...

I called Bullshit on Darkstorm, and I'm calling bullshit now.

Rich

[rolleyes]

did you read his OP?
<snip>
becuase I sent nude pictures of my ex, who works for a Sheriff's dept in LA, to all her co workers. As a result, LA's Sheriff dept were able to obtain an arrest warrent and a search warrent of my home by Judge Nicolas Maselli.
a link to an arrest or court log would work for me though....

Yes.

I know I can cut him slack for having his rights removed without any sort of due process. <snip>

Its the lack of due process I find disturbing.

What I did was not a crime. <snip>

Perhaps not but IMHO an incredibly unwise act.

While I believe you shouldn't have had your permit pulled for this, I also believe you'll find little sympathy here. [thinking]

Back in Nov. of 2007 Judge Cacace revoked it permenantly becuase I sent nude pictures of my ex, who works for a Sheriff's dept in LA, to all her co workers.

I certainly don't want to pigpile on you but I think this is the root of the problem. This may not be a crime yet, but the way things seem to be heading it certainly is a bad career move, especially if she does work for a Law Enforcement Agency.

I feel for you but I think you screwed yourself and may need much more help that a bunch of online supporters can provide. It may be time for a good lawyer.

Full Carry, Target shooting/Hunting, home premisis??? How many permits do you need in NY??? jesus....I always think CT sucks until i heard about how bad other people have it..

Full Carry, Target shooting/Hunting, home premisis??? How many permits do you need in NY???
One permit - the issue is what notation is added to the permit limiting the authorization it grants the permit holder. Some jurisdictions allow commoners to have guns for target or home/premises use, but restrict actual carry permits to persons of privilege, power and influence.

Vote NO for Jeffrey A. Cohen for Supreme Court Justice

I would not vote for Jeffrey A. Cohen for Supreme Court Justice in the 2nd district (Westchester, Putnam and Rockland counties) who is running against incumbent Orazio Bellantoni. Judge Cohen does not recognize the second amendment as explained in the video link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tL3FkuKw6s

Back
Top Bottom