went shooting today.....

Miserai said:
i think maybe its just you need some pratice doing it. ... physicle size has some to do with it i think, ...

Well, I have the mass, and the practice. It must be mental.

And yeah, it DID start with an M-14. In the 70's we still had them onboard the submarine as our mbr. M14s & Model 1911A1s. Heaven.

Fam-Fire was fun; we ran surfaced on the run back from Autec range to Port "Liquor"dale. The Stbd lookout was on the fairwater planes; and he'd chuck out a coffee can to about 25 yds out. We each had a couple of mags to dump. Most guys just sprayed & prayed; but I was trying to hit something.

With an M16 (or an UZI I tried once), I can spray. But I actually have groups on target with short bursts, rather than the patterns I get with sustained FA.

it may depend on the gun too. like with certin guns i can hold them but with others i cant. no problems with the krink ak, certin m16s depending on the upper setup, mp5, ect. but i have some problems controlling the full sized ak, rpd, m14, and a few more.

Miserai said:
i just started bump firing my AK. i have a video that i could put up maybe if i find some place to host it.

I always bump my Mac11. I got to make a video of that. I just never want to go through the pain of getting a SMG.

Back
Top Bottom