Wenham Museum Military History - Saturday, July 15 at 10 AM - 3 PM

[h=4]From their wed site.....

"Saturday, July 15, 2017 | 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
at the Patton Homestead and Archives, Hamilton, Massachusetts[/h]
Program Information
Saturday, July 15, 2017
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Patton Homestead and Archives
The Home of General George S. Patton and
Major General George S. Patton
650 Asbury Street, Hamilton, MA

General Admission is Free for everyone!
Archive Tours are $15 and advance online registration is required. Register Here for Archive Tours

Military re-enactors, demonstrations, memorabilia, military vehicles and equipment displays!
A RUNNING 1943 SHERMAN M4A TANK!
Thank You to the Town of Hamilton for permitting the Wenham Museum to use this historic property for Military History Day. Thank you also to Joanne Holbrook Patton, Green Meadows Farm, and the Homestead and Archive staff for your collaboration!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

[COLOR=#A1A1A1 !important]Patton Homestead and Archive
[/COLOR]​
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.: Meet Military Re-enactors! Engage with a group of passionate history enthusiasts about a number of famed military conflicts.
PATTON HOMESTEAD ARCHIVE TOURS will be at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12 p.m., & 1 p.m. Each tour is $15 per person, approximately 30 minutes and limited to 15 people per tour. Everyone, including children, is required to purchase a ticket for the tours. Strollers, photography, and video are not permitted within the Patton Archives. Register Here for Archive Tours
The M4A Sherman Tank will be on the move various times throughout the day!!
3 p.m.: Event Concludes. On your way home, visit Green Meadows Farm next door to the Homestead or the Wenham Museum.
Parking
Handicapped parking is available on the Homestead property. All other visitors should park across the street from the Homestead in the field adjacent to the tennis courts. A police detail will be present at the parking lot entrance to ensure safe street crossing.

Restrooms
Portable restrooms will be available outside the Homestead property. A Family Restroom is available inside the Homestead."

I will have my Scorpion Tank, the M16A1 Half Track (Quad 50) and my buddy's M3 Half Track there.

Its a great event and looking forward to the Black Hawk landing, that should be cool.

Also worth pointing out is, Omaha Beach, First Wave D-Day Veteran Morley Piper to speak at 1pm.

- - - Updated - - -

I will have my Scorpion Tank, the M16A1 Half Track (Quad 50) and my buddy's M3 Half Track there.

Its a great event and looking forward to the Black Hawk landing, that should be cool.
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing them and thanks for supporting the event!

Wenham Military History Day at the Patton Homestead. Interesting event. Local military reenactors. WWII military vehicles and modern military equipment brought in by current US Army service personal. Had a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom