Wellco Military Boot Sale?

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
I have no idea if these are genuine or a good deal, but merely offer it as information in case it will help some of you save money.

Official Wellco Military Boots are on sale at Ocean State Job Lot for cheap money, sale thru 9/4/13

Weekly Flyer - Ocean State Job Lot

Store locations can be found here:

Find A Store - Ocean State Job Lot

I've seen that deal before. They mostly have like size 16 or size 5, but nothing in the useful sizes 8-12 which most guys wear.

If they are open today, I might take a spin out to the Southbridge store. If they seem any good, I'll let you know.

I stopped at a store today, they had about a pallet-load of Wellco boots, all different sizes from 6.5 up to at least 14, different widths, some marked Women's.

I've had a pair for a couple years now. Actually bought two, first pair the sole fell off after half a day, second pair has lasted like I said, several years and an overseas deployment.

Welco isn't bad a boot for the price.

that's about a third i pay for the Ooorah boots with the EGA...these are the same exact boot, in a bluish color. they're wicked comfortable...and have taken me many miles with a hundred pounds on my back (not including my 45lb flak, kevlar helmet, and knights armament M16A4). I'd say they passed the test, as I still have my original pair from basic training.

Back
Top Bottom