Well its finally happened BOSTON Unrestricted ltc has arrived

My state Rep. just called me to tell me about some legislation that they will be voting on.

There is a bill to improve IT in Court houses. The dems just attached some gun control legislation to it with a 7 page amendment.

He also told me that they will be voting to eliminate all new sales of gas powered vehicles in TEN years.

Again, she's not an idealogue. She's a pragmatist.

She won't pick a losing battle by trying to pass restrictive legislation. She's more clever than that. She might try other things, backdoor things, but she's not going to knowingly send herself on a suicide mission.
She'll pull her "re-imagining and reinterpreting" to make more criminals.

I did hear back actually. I emailed the lady about getting a re-issued license with no restrictions. She wanted my license number, DOB, address. A few days later I got a reply that appears to be a general email everyone gets from the Chief saying that my request is being processed...might be a while as they are being processed in the order they are received...the state is overwhelmed with requests. Apparently they mail them out. My address on my LTC is no longer my active one since I moved a few years back but she told me it should be going to the new address. So I'm not sure if you need to do what I did and contact them to get into a queue, or if you'll just get one as some of these articles seem to insinuate. Feel free to PM me if needed!
I appreciate the reply. I just sent them an email too. I was rejected from having my restrictions removed a year ago so I was going to wait and see. Hopefully they are sick of me by now!

I did hear back actually. I emailed the lady about getting a re-issued license with no restrictions. She wanted my license number, DOB, address. A few days later I got a reply that appears to be a general email everyone gets from the Chief saying that my request is being processed...might be a while as they are being processed in the order they are received...the state is overwhelmed with requests. Apparently they mail them out. My address on my LTC is no longer my active one since I moved a few years back but she told me it should be going to the new address. So I'm not sure if you need to do what I did and contact them to get into a queue, or if you'll just get one as some of these articles seem to insinuate. Feel free to PM me if needed!
Just an update. My new unrestricted LTC (Woburn) just arrived in the mail yesterday. So from my first email to them to the delivery...exactly two weeks.

He also told me that they will be voting to eliminate all new sales of gas powered vehicles in TEN years.
[rofl] [rofl]

NH better start generating more power because they will make a sh*t ton of money selling to the idiots in MA that close power plants and artificially increase demand.

Back
Top Bottom