Well I am at it again!!! Yes another AR Build. My Safe is getting crowded!!!!

Well I am at it again!!! Yes another AR Build. My Safe is getting crowded!!!![grin]

OK so today my nephew and I put the lowers together. (my hands aren't up to real small parts right now so he did almost all the work. I put a spring on here and there and held some stuff.) and I almost finished the 20" AR 15, well it is finished but I am waiting anxiously for the A2 buttstock that a friend is Hydro-dipping for it, to replace the Black one that is on there now.
So what I have is an Anderson lower, a Del-ton upper, BCG. and 20" heavy barrel, a UTG Quad Rail, a New Gen Short Muzzle Break, BARSKA Bipod and a 4-16 X 50 Field & Stream scope on a CAA Mount. This week I have to laser sight the scope and then take her out to the Range!!!! Oh and I still have another lower that we put together today, just trying to figure what barrel and upper I want, I have everything else for it. And I will still have parts left over.[smile]
AR20 1.jpg
AR20 2.jpg

nice.... everytime I think im out of parts something falls out of the kitchen draw...

It shoots great even better with my reloads than with Factory Ammo the factory was right I couldn't get them to group. My Reloads are the 3 to the left
12791011_10209158688027000_4997462667304338666_n.jpg

I am using Varget and 55gr. Midsouth bullets. I will have to check the grains of powder. I reload for a bunch of Calibers, because I collect milisurp.

Yep I think it is crazy I would have thought different.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all!!

I had a friend come over and watch me load up some surplus powder and 55fmj random cases and just cranked out on my lee pro 1000. He didn't believe me when watching me shoot nice 1.25" groups with it. With several groups getting very close to 1".

Back
Top Bottom