Welcome back counselor!

In EC's cat carrier.......

You mean this one?

TABBY.jpg

Welcome back Scriv. I've missed your cutting comments and exceptional, good advice, mixed with a blend of your outright patience, and your shy, non-offending sort of guy. (chit, was that a run on sentence? He'll know! Darn, I'll have to care again.

"Honey, did you install the new spell check"?

Scriv is back in town. And Jesse here tonight as well.

And a thank you to derek, who didn't say never to the question....... "When"?

Always good reading. Take your lumps when you earn them people, it's educational for the rest of us. [grin]

Always good reading. Take your lumps when you earn them people, it's [STRIKE]educational[/STRIKE] amusement for the rest of us. [grin]

I fixed it for you.

------------

Although many may find it amusing, I can tell you that the Mods/Admin find it anything but amusing.

And newbies find it exceptionally intimidating and thus tend to "leave" or not post questions. None of us really like to face criticism, whether deserved or not.

I fixed it for you.

------------

Although many may find it amusing, I can tell you that the Mods/Admin find it anything but amusing.

And newbies find it exceptionally intimidating and thus tend to "leave" or not post questions. None of us really like to face criticism, whether deserved or not.

that too. [wink]

I fixed it for you.

------------

I did not find Scriv's post amusing when I first joined the forum...but after a while, it became pretty amusing.
Like seeing him say "Utterly Useless advice!" in the gun laws forum.

so, Welcome back Sriv.

Just to counter what seems to be starting already - for every newbie made uncomfortable by your directness, I'll bet there are many who appreciate it. This one does anyway. I'll take correct, useful, direct information over fuzzy opinions anytime, obnoxious or not. Glad you're back. I hope you stay awhile.

Did it just get smarter in here?

I fixed it for you.

------------

I think there's a simple distinction. I have no problem bashing stupid actions or bad legal advice. It's bashing the poster that's no good. "That's utter nonsense" is fine. "You're too stupid to live" isn't. (Though I've certainly been guilty of cheering that on in some cases.)

Welcome back Scriv. How long was the absence, a year?

ETA: Well if I had simply checked out your previous post count, I could've answered that myself. Yes 1 year to the day. What a dumbass I am! Neg rep me!! :)

Last edited:
Welcome back, Scriv. I'm probably not the only one here who hopes you haven't mellowed in the slightest (though if it helps you to stick around this time, I can live with it).

Welcome back, Scriv. I'm probably not the only one here who hopes you haven't mellowed in the slightest (though if it helps you to stick around this time, I can live with it).
Amen! Welcome back Mr. Scrivener!

CLMN

And here I thought he's just been a Mod the whole time. Ahhh, so many different shades of blue to keep track of.

Back
Top Bottom