• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

weekday ducks and Saturdays

Had promised a few guys some duck hunting if your one of those guys or a new duck hunter who wants to give it a try send me a pm the ducks seem to be hot in a few spots right now coastal is open and central will be next week.. I will be hunting a few week days and Saturdays till the end of the season you will need warm camo and though not absolutly nessecary but hip boots or waders make life easier! I am hunting mostly SE mass... I actually have some extra shotguns and shells dont let that hold you back! However you will need both the federal and state duck stamps

I know I probably wasn't one of those people, but I am more than willing to hunt with someone more experienced....this is my first season and I've been successful so far learning on my own, but all of my spots are frozen solid so I'm pretty much SOL for the late season.

I'll be good for saturdays, and potentiall a few week days early christmas week if I get lucky with a job I interviewed for....I've got all my own gear(warm camo/waders, gun, shells, dekes if needed), so that won't be a problem...if you don't have a full blind for late season opener this coming saturday let me know.

I'm out of SE Mass as well.

Most of my favorite spots are iced over right now. I know of a few saltwater tidal rivers I can motor up but they're so damn shallow at low tide that it isn't worth the aggravation if the tide's not right. My little one-man boat draws very little water but it's still a bitch with all the weight of the motor, battery, gear, me, etc... when I get hung up. Lately the tides have not been favorable during the hours I'm able to hunt. [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom