• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

We'd better fix this, or we're screwed.

I've been saying this forever plus a day. Never underestimate the Republican party's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It looks like they're about to do it again by making Trump their nominee. Anyone else with their hat in the ring right now easily beats biden, except Trump. Yet look who the Republicans are on track to nominate. It's like they want to lose.

Left/Dems have been playing the LONG game for some time, and we're now seeing it pay off bigly.
We're already screwed.
Yep, they’ve infiltrated their brains from the first day of school with all types of sh*t. You’re seeing a bunch of young conservatives who are also for “green” projects and forced recycling. Just don’t show them the video of the Chinese recycling plant being overburdened with all the plastics they got from the US and just dumping them in the ocean. Good to see that they also got to them about ignoring parts of the Constitution.

I've been saying this forever plus a day. Never underestimate the Republican party's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It looks like they're about to do it again by making Trump their nominee. Anyone else with their hat in the ring right now easily beats biden, except Trump. Yet look who the Republicans are on track to nominate. It's like they want to lose.
And this
hard pill.jpeg

well, the dems keep preaching gun control, bans and confiscation. Demonizing certain firearms, planning and executing mass casualty events in schools and elsewhere planned out with those specific firearms, constantly wages an assault against 2A trying to immaculate any thought of having or owning a firearm with the support of billionaires and fake news organization and support by the attention whores in hollywood and the entertainment industry as a whole and then bolstered by their cuckold parents, so what do you expect?.....

Voting for Trump is a f*** you vote to the GOPe. They should look in the mirror if they don't like it.

First off, I guess I'd have to ask if there are any true, old-fashioned "young Republicans" left to be found anywhere? You know, the kind who would support Nixon, Bush, McCain, Mitt Romney if they were running today? The only "young Republicans" that I know now call themselves Independents and mostly support either President Trump or Governor DeSantis and not too many others.

The old, traditional Republican party is long dead. It is no match these days for filthy corrupt, dishonest, well-funded election-cheating power of the DimocRATS. Even conservative old moi is registered as Independent. So who the Hell are Politico and Harvard talking about? I have no idea. 🤔

First off, I guess I'd have to ask if there are any true, old-fashioned "young Republicans" left to be found anywhere? You know, the kind who would support Nixon, Bush, McCain, Mitt Romney if they were running today? The only "young Republicans" that I know now call themselves Independents and mostly support either President Trump or Governor DeSantis and not too many others.

The old, traditional Republican party is long dead. It is no match these days for filthy corrupt, dishonest, well-funded election-cheating power of the DimocRATS. Even conservative old moi is registered as Independent. So who the Hell are Politico and Harvard talking about? I have no idea. 🤔
They are talking about the Mitt Romney conservatives. You know... gutless turncoats

It will self-correct inside of 5 years. The SC has set the stage for gun control to be a non-issue in political debate very soon.

HAHAHA...."Nixon, Bush, McCain, Mitt Romney " ??????? That's quite a list of worthless trash, except maybe for Nixon. Bush, McAnus and Magic Pajamas are RINOS!

Republicans have been dangling gun rights in front of voters for years and doing nothing about it. It's a fund raising mechanism and let's be honest if we win on all fronts on gun control, does the country still need the republican party? What will the party stand for once gun rights are finally won and done? Bible thumping? Corporate a** kissing?

Politico? Really?
Why not just ask a pile of Noam chomsky's shit for an opinion next time and skip the foreplay

Hey - I LIKE foreplay! LOL

One word. Paul Ryan.

Two more: Donald Trump. The guy was El Presidente for FOUR YEARS and did zip to fix either the ATF or the FBI. Hell, you know it's bad when the CIA is the most trusted of the 3 right now.

The reality is that politicians - including orange ones - don't give a squat about you and me.

El Presidente for FOUR YEARS and did zip to fix
it was always so odd, who and why would ever thing that a guy who grew up and was a top of NYC elites would EVER be doing anything on that topic.
he did some good things for some policies, but, it would be a big mistake to overestimate of who he really is.

Back
Top Bottom