• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Weapons of war

"You're doing God's work, lost my mother to a bike wheel..."

And they didn't even know they were being mocked.

...or were they?

Don't worry British subjects, soon no one will hurt you anymore, you'll be completely safe

white-mental-hospital-padded-room-corner-with-a-bed-C3TYY8.jpg

You know, I think that a pocketknife could ACTUALLY have more credence as a "Weapon of War" than an AR.

I have NEVER seen an AR in the 26 years I've been in the military. However, on several deployments, including "combat deployments" (I was shot at, as in rockets in my general direction, but I was not engaging the enemy with return fire) I've seen and used pocketknives such as Swiss Army knives (where do you think they got THAT moniker? Hmmm?) or leatherman tools used to fix various items (vehicles, radios, helmets, computers, etc) that were then used in helping bring the war to the unholy. So my leatherman, that made my computer work, that plotted positions for our planes to bomb, had an actual impact (pun intended) in actual combat, more than a semi auto rifle ever could.

**When we were deploying for Kosovo, my wife asked if I needed help packing. I told her to "get my war bag" out of my closet. She came back with my range bag, filled with ammo, tools, magazines, etc. I laughed, and got my "war bag", filled with markers, pencils, map making material, etc. Funny how my fun bag was more dangerous than my war bag.

I'm at a loss for words... Butter knives are now dangerous weapons in the UK?? These are the people that colonized half the planet!!!

Christers, my work truck would be claimed as a major weapon of war. In my main box is a machete for loping small brush and branches on a survey line, a shovel with one edge sharpened for pretty much the same task. Multiple razor knives and cutting implements for the ordinary day to day cutting tasks. A box of 500 extra single edge razor blades, just in case. That's just in the top tray...........Never mind the fact that in close to 40 years I have had a retractable single edge Stanley retractable razor knife in my back pocket.

I'm at a loss for words... Butter knives are now dangerous weapons in the UK?? These are the people that colonized half the planet!!!

ironically Normans colonized UK first and more than half of the military terms come from French ... after WWI and loss of 20% of male population (of any age) it's pretty hard to recover, but they had a good run. Now we need to clone our own Frenchman and send him there to repopulate the land once communists killed each other off.

Wonder when the sweeps for weapons will expand into the Muzzie "No go" zones around London Mr. Mayor.
Bet we get some good photo ops out of that one .

So let's ban all "weapons of war", meaning literally anything that can be use to inflict harm.
Because at one time or another throughout history, everything imaginable was used as a weapon of warfare, beginning with the cavemen using rocks and pointed sticks, to spears, swords, battle axes, catapults, slings, bows and arrows, and Greek Fire.

Let's not forget apples and bagels.

Framingham man faces assault with bagel charge

I can't find the link to the "assault with dangerous weapon - apples."

Due to another stupid Lufthansa strike, I have a few hour layover at Heathrow in order to get to Munich. Should be enough time to take over the country. I have dirty looks, gun stickers on my suitcase, and know how to make a clenched fist. Seems they lack adequate defense against these weapons of war.

UK is going to turn into a prison, where you can't even buy toylet paper (as some stabbing weapons were made from it)

29c9c1f49fb570dd8009607f51ff6d21.jpg

But all those weapons were made in prison.

Once upon a lifetime, I worked where inmates made furniture. Nothing fancy, just your basic Formica-style laminate glued to hardboard, and edged with vinyl molding.

Do you have any idea how wicked sharp a piece of Formica can be? Or how tough two pieces glued face-to-face can be, on top of wicked sharp?

It also doesn't set off any metal detectors, obviously. It was so ubiquitous in the joint that officers didn't even bother taking away stuff that was obviously being used to chop up the tomatoes and onions that had been stolen from the kitchen; dudes making salsa are happily occupied, but if you screw up that way of coping with life behind bars, they will have the same resources to make weapons, and screw up your day.

Take an ordinary piece of countertop laminate, cut it to credit card size, hone an edge on it, and slip it in your wallet with all your other plastic cards: you'll never be without a razor-sharp knife.

Why do you think they're down to one little country and maybe a handful of islands? lol.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom