• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Weapons of war

I liked this comment.... Beyond absurd... Lefty thinking makes crazy look sane. Before you know it, it will be illegal to drive a car near people or clinch one's fist. Orwell had no idea how nuts politicians can get

I liked this comment.... Beyond absurd... Lefty thinking makes crazy look sane. Before you know it, it will be illegal to drive a car near people or clinch one's fist. Orwell had no idea how nuts politicians can get
Let them keep saying it. When everyday folk hear their kitchen cutlery are "weapons of warrrrr!" they'll have a better understanding of the insanity with which they're faced.

Let them keep saying it. When everyday folk hear their kitchen cutlery are "weapons of warrrrr!" they'll have a better understanding of the insanity with which they're faced.

Sadly I don't think they will, they'll lap it up like good little sheep. There are some posts here where libtard coworkers/relatives/roommates etc have freaked out over people using pocket knives.

Sadly I don't think they will, they'll lap it up like good little sheep. There are some posts here where libtard coworkers/relatives/roommates etc have freaked out over people using pocket knives.
Libtards are beyond reach. Write them off.

We need to be there to say to "normals" when they hear this crap, "See?"

6be9e89f0a22cb881ebf49e9453d7ad4894c7605072397679ae5d81980ae2380.jpg

Table service sets are now "weapons of war"

So much for British table manners.

So let's ban all "weapons of war", meaning literally anything that can be use to inflict harm.
Because at one time or another throughout history, everything imaginable was used as a weapon of warfare, beginning with the cavemen using rocks and pointed sticks, to spears, swords, battle axes, catapults, slings, bows and arrows, and Greek Fire.

So let's ban all "weapons of war", meaning literally anything that can be use to inflict harm.
Because at one time or another throughout history, everything imaginable was used as a weapon of warfare, beginning with the cavemen using rocks and pointed sticks, to spears, swords, battle axes, catapults, slings, bows and arrows, and Greek Fire.

UK is going to turn into a prison, where you can't even buy toylet paper (as some stabbing weapons were made from it)
They can throw Styrofoam packing peanuts at each other and wipe their asses with pink pussy hats.

That scene took place in NYC, if that was a real incident, today Dundee would be arrested and charged with possession of a deadly weapon, brandishing, ABDW, and probably a hate crime too because his attacker was a member of a protected class.

But they couldn't claim it was a "gravity knife" so therefore not extra killy!

yeah...because taking knives away from violent people .... will make them not be "violent" anymore.

Idiots.

Same concept as: The neighborhood dogs are attacking your cat, and the solution is to......declaw your cat.

Last edited:
No more zippers ! ! ! ! Velcro is safer . . . ! ( no more pinchy, stucky thingee pinches) . . . . And we have our eyes on shoe lace strings as well ! ! !

The mayor took to Twitter to announce his new policies.

No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law. Here’s what the Mayor is doing to tackle violent crime

— Mayor of London (@MayorofLondon) April 8, 2018

I'm sitting in my home office right now, in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I don't have shoes on, or a wallet; but I have a flashlight and a knife.

I ALWAYS have a knife in my pocket. I have since I was a little kid. It's a tool - a weapon if necessary, but primarily a tool. "never a reason"? phhhbbttt. This isn't someone who grew up using their hands.

I find a use for my knife almost daily... and it's ain't slicing up unsuspecting Brits.

I find a use for my knife almost daily... and it's ain't slicing up unsuspecting Brits.

Same. Half the time I forget I even have it because it's just so common to clip it into my pocket before I leave the house.

I had a rent-a-cop give me shit in line to go visit Old Ironsides when my father came out to visit one time because I was carrying a little pocket knife I had received from a friend as a groomsmans' gift from his wedding and had to check it. Dipshit claimed the blade was over 2" and that's against the law in Boston and that he should confiscate it. I measured it when I got home because I was sure he was full of shit. The blade was 1 7/8."

I then used to to open my mail.

I have to wonder if some of these aren't hoax pics, but even if they are it just
goes to show that things are so retarded over there, that stuff like this is entirely
possible...

weapons1.jpg
weapons2.png
weapons3.jpg
weapons3.png
weapons4.png
weapons6.jpg

Wait till they find out that many blades have yet to be confiscated. Pretty soon all of GB is going to be made into sand dunes, you know...for safety. B7CB4A07-9142-41C2-956F-DDC5B685705B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom