WASR10's Coming Down in Price?

I just got a flier in the mail listing WASR10's at about 460ish a piece... I've been seeing them lately for about 600 elsewhere, sounds like they might be on the way to returning to pre-O prices?

Anyone thing they'll go any lower over the next few months?

It may take a little while to see the prices change locally on these guns. Many gunshops bought as many as they could a few months back when the prices were high because they kept selling out of these. Now today consumers can have the same gun for less than what most dealers paid 6 months ago. I really doubt most dealers are going to take the hit. Maybe they will try to break even, but I doubt they will go out of their way to lose money.

I got mine for 380. life was good then. bushy m4's for 800... ahhhh, the good old days, in 2007.

the price seems to have come down slightly, but i wouldnt expect any 2007 prices soon, if ever again.

I just ordered a saiga 5.45x39 and 7.62x39 and conversion parts so im good though

I'm doing a Saiga 7.62x39 conversion. That is I'll be doing it after I read every single bit of info I can find.

The basic conversion seems easy enough, even the bullet guide. Its the other stuff I want to do that info is sketchy on such as AK handguards and attaching a muzzle brake.

I've been reading the Saiga12 forum but am still unsure.

I grabbed one at Four Seasons for $500 back in June or so, but it was the single stack version so I had to Dremel it out to accept the double stack mags.

anyone remember the one at the fitchburg show last year going for $1,000? [rofl]

good to see the prices dropping--maybe that means it will be in the cards for me to buy one soon! i'm shooting chaynes' WASR at the 7/3 shoot in my avatar.

Back
Top Bottom