WASR-10 scope/sight & mounts

ive tried to search the forum but i didnt find enough to be satisfied, so ill ask some of the resident AK/WASR experts.

im not to familiar with the AK series of rifles, all i know how to do is clean one and shoot it effectivly. i dont know anything about the types of mounts it accepts and any of ther other accessories really.

i know my WASR-10 has a sight mount on the right side of the rifles reciever. im not sure what mounts fit on to that (i dont even know what that parts name is to try to buy the correct fitting mount).

i wanted to throw a red dot on to the rifle and try to keep the iron sights also still visible (im not sure if thats even possible though). can you guys give me som advice and direct me to a place where i can find the correct mounts, etc?
help greatly appreciated!

Try these guys

www.centerfiresystems.com They have multiple disclaimers up stating they will NOT ship anything evil to the Kommiewealth so it's ok to post their info here.

They have a nifty siderail mount with a weaver rail on top so you can mount the optics of your choice. I have one for my SAR-1 and it works very well indeed. I can mount and dismount my red dot with no loss of zero.

MNTAKA11-B.jpg

More info here.

It won't block the irons either.

Last edited:
why wont they ship to MA for? i wasnt aware that optics mounts were illegal...
i dont have anyone in NH to ship it to, hmmm. any suggestions?

it says on their website
"Massachusetts - No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL.
No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo."

it doesnt say optic mounts..

UPDATE
I was able to order it without any problems. i guess it will be on its way soon

thanks for your help!

Last edited:
why wont they ship to MA for? i wasnt aware that optics mounts were illegal...
i dont have anyone in NH to ship it to, hmmm. any suggestions?

<snip>
UPDATE
I was able to order it without any problems. i guess it will be on its way soon

thanks for your help!

That's my standard "disclaimer" whenever posting a vendor's information.

Glad to have been of help, Thanks. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom