Walther PPS trigger

I would think it would be easy for a gunsmith who does this every day. It's possible to do yourself and save the money. I'm pretty sure that's why i did it myself and others also.

I don't know of anyone that has even consulted a gunsmith on changing out the part.

Anyone?

I would think it would be easy for a gunsmith who does this every day. It's possible to do yourself and save the money. I'm pretty sure that's why i did it myself and others also.

I don't know of anyone that has even consulted a gunsmith on changing out the part.

Anyone?

I did it myself because I wanted it right then. If I did it a second time, it would go much quicker.

I did it myself because I wanted it right then. If I did it a second time, it would go much quicker.

Exactly, I bought the thing for instant gratification, I wanted the trigger better for instant gratification.

I also believe I could do it much much quicker a 2nd time around. However, I wouldn't be comfortable doing it to someone elses. Just the removal of the roll pin would stop me on someone else toy.

I'd love to find out what else Derr can to to it other than just changing the part out.

Any word on gunsmiths that are taking on the challenge of a disconnector swap?

I'm just not willing to take on the challenge myself, and rather not pick a name out of the "phonebook".

I did ask Greg Derr and he stated he is not working on the PPS at this time.

Back
Top Bottom