Waiting for LTC Ma.

Sorry if this has been asked but i couldn't find it in the searches.

How long do you usually wait to hear back from your police about your LTC application. I am on 8 weeks now and they have not deposited my check yet.

I tried to call Medford police today and the front desk didn't know who the officer was that handled it so he said to call the detectives, and of course i got attitude when i asked who is the officer that handles the permits. I am sure most of you got the answer that i did. "he is on vacation". This happend to me 3 times before for my FID and for the renewals, i always call when the licensing officer is on vacation. sometimes for 3+ weeks. I miss my small town i used to live in. it would be easier to find out if he really is on vaca.

It varies from dept to dept. I waited 9 weeks for mine to come in. Stay in contact with the licensing supervisor but don't be a jerk or obnoxious. I'm sure they have tons of apps to go through and they are probably busy with other things so your app will sit on their desks until they are reminded of it. Call the Criminal History Board and ask if Medford PD has sent them your app. If they haven't yet CHSB will more than likely tell Medford to move their arse.

Thanks guys, i am brand new to this. I have only shot 12 gauge until recently for hunting so i am learning as i got. i had not even heard of the CHSB so i will look into that

Thanks again :)

You are going to have to keep calling to find out. Be persistent but not annoying. Remember, these people work for you, not the other way around. From what I understand, they have 40 days to issue a license or deny you.

You are going to have to keep calling to find out. Be persistent but not annoying. Remember, these people work for you, not the other way around. From what I understand, they have 40 days to issue a license or deny you.

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Back
Top Bottom