[VIDEO] "Salvadorian immigrants firing AR-15 Rifle in Boston backyard"

I would bet my left nut that video is not in Boston or any of it's suburbs. Probably not in Massachusetts either and even though the kids are speaking english there's a good chance it may not even be from the USA. I won't even bother getting into how off the audio is because I agree there's no way that gun is firing .223/5.56. Brian W. Kenneth being a YouTube hero trying to stir up a little controversy....?
The video was first uploaded to Live Leak by Rubicon_cube from Canada. Then Brian W. Kenneth ripped it and re-uploaded it to youtube. I don't know if they're the same people.

http://www.liveleak.com/c/Rubicon_Cube

This. We would have seen it on the news. No way the neighbors wouldn't have ratted them out.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but if this really took place in a hood in Boston, NO, we would not have seen it on the news.

edit: I was referring to the discharging of ANY firearm in bad neighborhoods in Boston. It happens all the time, people die, and it never gets reported. Maybe the fact that it was a scary AR15 it would have made the news.

Last edited:
Idiot handling (rather mishandling) aside; more power to them. I kept thinking his rifle probably looks like his Honda (spoilers, body kit, neon lights, stickers, and woo woo whistle [rofl])

There are so many things wrong with this video it's hilarious! I especially like the posing with the finger on the trigger. If I ever see these clowns at a range next to me I'm leaving. Maybe a quick wtf is wrong with you first.

too much kick for a 22lr.

I've got a 22lr AR and it doesn't kick one bit, and I'm less than half the size of that fine upstanding non-english speaking citizen.

It is not a 22LR, it could be a 9mm variant. It did not look too big. Regardless where it is, it is totally idiotic. I have a big pet peeve against people who are totally clueless on how to deal with a firearm and do this kind of shit with kids around, in a backyard.
Besides all the other ineptitude, the guys finger (both of them) is on the trigger all the time. Prime candidate for Darwin awards. ***in idiot.

This. We would have seen it on the news. No way the neighbors wouldn't have ratted them out.

unless they have toys or "businesses" of their own.

... and to think, I have 2+ acres, a reasonable berm and no close neighbors and I'm afraid to shoot in the back yard in this hellhole state!

well, your fear, your problem.

I have to admit these guys have a literal take on the Constitution.

exactly, they probably read the constitution and were like "holy shit esse, second paragraph says here "shall not be infringed"!

aside from bad trigger control, wrong rifle and non-NES approved technique, I don't see a problem here.

I'd give even money that is Chelsea - huge el salvadoran population there - and no one would rat on you doing that there.

Just a couple former Salvadorian rebels, blowing off steam in their new land of milk and honey. Give 'em a break!

But seriously, as derek posted, we don't know where this is, and how do we know what nationality they are. Are there any Spanish speakers here, that can differentiate Central American, or any Latin American accents, for that matter?

The fact that some do not find the location believable shows they actually have no idea what happens on the other side of the tracks.

Back
Top Bottom