Video! Man pulls gun on pastor giving a sermon at church - Gun jams

Reptile

NES Member
A pastor escaped without any harm after a gunman tried to shoot him during a service at a church in western Pennsylvania.

Pastor Glenn Germany was giving a sermon at Jesus’ Dwelling Place Church near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on Sunday when an unknown gunman walked up to the pastor, pointed a gun at him, and tried to shoot him, WTAE reported.

“He pulled the gun; it clicked,” Germany said. “You heard him shoot it. God jammed the gun so the bullet didn’t come out.”

“He stood up and he smiled at me, and it was just a smile,” Germany said.

“He comes to right here, and then all of a sudden, that’s when I see him pull the gun, and all I could do is duck and try to get out of the way.”

Continues...

View: https://twitter.com/chriswtremo/status/1787386336615223538?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1787386336615223538%7Ctwgr%5E2a4306f9aabc88fe86e5ddfd3f14df96730b3046%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Fnews%2F2992143%2Fman-pulls-gun-on-pastor-giving-a-sermon-at-church%2F

I'd guess that on a percentage basis few churches actually have someone carrying.
If the church has a school things get complicated but church carry is legal in Pennsylvania

Or those carrying are just keeping their family safe and won't engage since the church would be unlikely to have their back if they did.

If the church has a school things get complicated but church carry is legal in Pennsylvania

Or those carrying are just keeping their family safe and won't engage since the church would be unlikely to have their back if they did.
I know it's legal.

But the reality is simply that few people carry, even where it is legal. Yes, some churches have organized security volunteers, but I don't think that is typical of most churches, particularly those with smaller congregations.

Back
Top Bottom