Video: Cop Shoots, Kills Black Woman Approaching Him With BATTLE-AX

Reptile

NES Member
“Laronda was a very sweet, caring person until you pushed her," mother of woman says

Startling footage has emerged of a Tennessee police officer gunning down a black woman who was advancing toward him wielding a replica medieval battle-ax.

The lapel cam video begins with Gallatin Officer James Spray arriving at the scene of an altercation Wednesday responding to reports that a Sumner County Sheriff had been injured by a woman with an ax.

Upon exiting his patrol vehicle, the woman, LaRonda Sweatt, 40, menacingly approaches the officer, at which point he trains his weapon on her and demands she get on the ground, which she does not.

Officer Spray proceeds to fire two shots at Sweatt before she falls and drops the axe.

http://www.infowars.com/video-cop-shoots-black-woman-approaching-him-with-battle-ax/
------
I give Laronda a 10 for style points.

Where's al sharpton????????? Actually the cop let the hog get entirely too close before offing her.

Last edited:
Listen, lemme axe you.

ETA: Still people defend her as if there was any viable solution other then what she got. It sucks, but you can't go after anyone with a weapon and expect to not be laid to rest.

Last edited:
Officer Spray didn't have much choice. Hopefully he doesn't Sweatt it too much.

“She was a good person. It could have been avoided, him killing her and shooting her in the chest like that,” he stated.
Sure could have, but only one person is to blame.

battle-c.jpg

She didn't quite have the power.

By the way, the "let me axe you a question" joke was done above by Machinehead first. Please stop using it. Read the posts before jumping in for you joke. [wink]

Need to activate berserker rage before using bull rush. It'll negate all wound penalties from attacks of opportunity. Of course a battle axe that adds to your defense rating vs ranged attacks would be helpful.

She probably didn't read that Dungeons and Dragons core book.

"A cousin of Laronda told the Tennessean the woman had mental health issues.
“She was a good person. It could have been avoided, him killing her and shooting her in the chest like that,” he stated."

No doubt she was a good person....right up and to the point where she was attacking people with an axe. So since the cousin is so knowledgeable in self defense of a person charging at you with an axe without shooting them to kill then I suggest he demonstrate it for the rest of us. Then we'll all know how to handle that situation.

By the way, the "let me axe you a question" joke was done above by Machinehead first. Please stop using it. Read the posts before jumping in for you joke. [wink]
I'll try to keep your feelings in mind next time I post when I wake up

Why, you axe? Because she was axing for it

Didn't know we needed to axe permission to repeat an ax joke

I like how some people say "you could've shot them in the leg or arm instead." It's nearly impossible to guarantee this lunatic would stop after an appendage shot.

I guess they don't think she could've thrown that axe at the officer.

I like how some people say "you could've shot them in the leg or arm instead." It's nearly impossible to guarantee this lunatic would stop after an appendage shot.

I guess they don't think she could've thrown that axe at the officer.
two well placed shots at the handle could have disconnected it from the head. dont you watch movies?

two well placed shots at the handle could have disconnected it from the head. dont you watch movies?

I know you joke....but these idiots watch those movies and think that can be translated into real life. The majority of people in this country are living in a fantasy land...my guess is that is why the cousin said what he said about not having to shoot her in the chest.

Back
Top Bottom