VIDEO: CNN’s Jim Acosta Refuses To Disavow Antifa When Confronted By ‘Gun Girl’ Kaitlin Bennett

Reptile

NES Member

"Do you feel responsible at all for the lies you told about the BLM riots," asked Bennett. "Have a nice day," replied Acosta.​

Jim Acosta, the Trump-haranguing CNN personality who was inexplicably allowed to attend CPAC, was confronted by Liberty Hangout’s Kaitlin Bennett, famous for her advocacy of the Second Amendment. In the nearly 8 minute confrontation, Acosta refused to disavow Antifa, and generally ignored the pro-Trump media personality’s questions.​

“Jim Acosta here in his natural habitat,” joked Bennett. “I’m surprised he doesn’t have two masks on, but he does have an N-95.”

The Kaitlin / Acosta confrontation has spread all over social media. She irks me with her attention-seeking vibe among millennial conservatives, but I can’t fault her for hitting the left so hard [laugh]

1. Why is that POS even allowed in the building ?
It's not a white house press briefing , it's a private event.

2. Since when do reporters have "Handlers " ?

I'm glad he got dog piled , but he should have been tossed out on his ass as soon as he showed up.
Then whoever signed on to let him in should have landed on top of him at the bottom of the stairs.

Any attention is good attention. what a piece of garbage.... I know preaching to the choir here, but these asshats don't care what kind of attention they get- as long as they get attention. And we all know his name, and the videos get views and a thread or 12 on NES... and... and............

Not suggesting stopping or anything can be done about it, but mission accomplished Jim A-ballsaka.

I’m getting a kick out of the “your papers now or leave immediately” comment at the end of the article.
That’s ripe!! F’in Aholes.

Back
Top Bottom