• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Very interesting YouTube Channel - Live Boston

I recently came across a YouTube Channel called Live Boston which features extremely interesting Body Worn Camera footage of officers with the Boston PD busting people for illegally carrying firearms. Here is a sample video.

I’ve now binged the entire channel and a common theme I notice is they arrest the suspect and only afterwards demand to see their License to Carry. I think this is kind of odd because if they do have an LTC then they were just arrested for no reason which would obviously be unconstitutional.

Nonetheless, I find the content highly entertaining and interesting to watch.

So funny how the YT algorithm works - I've been randomly steeped in the content on that same channel recently too, and I agree, it's fascinating.

I found the one with the dudes posted up in the stairwell allegedly waiting to kick a door was particularly interesting.

Also was pretty notable that most all the police in those situations were extremely calm and professional. Pretty cool (at least, I think) to see all those interactions first hand in a place close to home.

I recently came across a YouTube Channel called Live Boston which features extremely interesting Body Worn Camera footage of officers with the Boston PD busting people for illegally carrying firearms. Here is a sample video.

I’ve now binged the entire channel and a common theme I notice is they arrest the suspect and only afterwards demand to see their License to Carry. I think this is kind of odd because if they do have an LTC then they were just arrested for no reason which would obviously be unconstitutional.

Nonetheless, I find the content highly entertaining and interesting to watch.
Didn’t watch the channel, but it’s common for them to DETAIN someone in handcuffs with a gun while they figure out if it’s legal or not. Detention isn’t arrest.

Not saying I agree with it, just that it’s legal.

Back
Top Bottom