VEPRs are coming in

SKS Ray

NES Member
VEPRs are starting to show up from distributors. So far I've only seen 7.62x39. Has anyone seen any in shops locally?

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct967.aspx

VEPRLOGO.jpg

Last edited:
Atlantic is listing them at $840 and thats not far from what distributors are getting for them. I'm looking forward to the 7.62x54 models since Saiga isn't coming out with any.

VEPR prices are high but they are trully a quality rifle.

I had one in .308 many years ago. Very high quality for an AK type rifle. Only issue was that mags were hard to come by and expensive. If you are thinking of getting one, I can highly recommend them.

Would you consider them hunting (as they are listed on MOLOT website) or sniper rifles? Aren't they used as sniper in Russian military?

The OneSourceTactical guys are all geeked about the 308 VEPR's. I guess they fixed all the problems that the 308 Saiga had in their minds, and are already having new accessories and magazines based off the M14 pattern made for them.

Price seems a little steep for me though, I still have plenty of fun with my S.308.

Brian from B&K in Natick can get you one in .308(among other calibers I'm sure)... If I had the extra $ I would have gotten one instead of my Saiga

I really like the hunter model in 7.62x54r. But the single stack magazine kind of blow me off.

Back
Top Bottom