• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Permit Renewal

Matt2109

NES Life Member
NES Member
Can you believe those bast@#$ds in Utah want $15 to renew my non-resident permit, yeah $15.00!! And I can do it in person, by mail or online, are you f'n kidding me? This is preposterous! I was about to go online and renew it, BUT, they want another $0.75 to that! A convenience fee they say!

If you don't see the sarcasm, leave this thread now!

God,I hate Massachusetts!!!! And things like this amplify that hate. Utah sent a nice letter with details how to renew whichever way I choose, about 3 months ahead of schedule. I suspect once I complete the online renewal (or mail it in, whatever I decide), that I will receive it in less than two weeks. I need to work on digging out my roots in the godforsaken state.

UT also has the online renewal completely automated, so they are probably clearing a nice profit at $15. You even do your own cropping/editing of your photo to fit the proportions in the permit card.

Mine came in a bit over a week.

Back
Top Bottom