• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA RIFLE @ New Bedford - Sunday 11/24/2013

Yep, had a great time. First rifle shoot, but not my last at all. Great group of people at the New Bedford shoots, every time I am there.

I thought it was cold at the Comm2A steel shoot in January. Hah! Balmy compared to today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't too bad until 1ish - then the wind picked up and it sucked. I spent more time keeping track of gloves then thinking about the stages.

A big Thank You to all the guys on squad 4, especially Dan, Mark, David, and Rob for Ro'ing and scoring when Dennis and I shot.

Yes, great job today people, especially those who helped run stages all day, in my squad, neal and Rupert. Now please switch the rifle match and shotgun match months next year so we can have a warm rifle match!

Great match. A big thank you to the New Bedford crew for braving the cold. I can't tell you how much I missed shooting and seeing everyone today.

Yes, great job today people, especially those who helped run stages all day, in my squad, neal and Rupert. Now please switch the rifle match and shotgun match months next year so we can have a warm rifle match!

If it was up to me I'd move both the shotgun and rifle match to October - but it's not up to me. This years 3 gun match was moved to October because some thought July was too hot for 3 gun. After today's match I'd take the heat - but that's just me.

Suggestion:

Matt gives New Bedford Manvilles 3rd Sunday in October (with all his helpers coming to NB of course). Then New Bedford has a 3 gun match the first weekend of October and host the rifle and shotgun match on the 3rd and 4th Sundays of October. Forget March Madness - New Bedford's October Insane Insanity.

Last edited:
If it was up to me I'd move both the shotgun and rifle match to October - but it's not up to me. This years 3 gun match was moved to October because some thought July was too hot for 3 gun. After today's match I'd take the heat - but that's just me.

Suggestion:

Matt gives New Bedford Manvilles 3rd Sunday in October (with all his helpers coming to NB of course). Then New Bedford has a 3 gun match the first weekend of October, and we host a rifle and shotgun match on the 3rd and 4th Sundays of October. Forget March Madness - New Bedford's October Insane Insanity.
Just make them all multi gun. :)

Thanks to the NB crew for a great match. Any day is a good day to shoot with old and new friends. Maybe next time we can do it without the wind.

Wow, I did a lot better than I thought. Very happy with results for my first rifle shoot. Thanks New Bedford crew for hosting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys for hosting. I'll be eagerly waiting for uspsa matches in 2014. Maybe by next year I'll know my rifle holdovers, haha.

I really wish I could have made it out for this, but our club had an event going on the same day that I had to attend. I want to get some trigger time on the new rifle.

Back
Top Bottom