• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RGNB PRS22 Match 3/10/24 N. Dartmouth, MA

Chilichonga

NES Member
First match of the 2024 PRS22 season kicks off at the Rod &Gun Club Of New Bedford. This is a qualifier points match.

PRS membership is required to have your points counted for the finale, but is not required to shoot any match for fun.

You can register on Practiscore with a free account.

Match details
Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford
1405 North Hixville Rd
North Dartmouth, MA 02747

Match fee $30
Nine Stages
Round count around a 100, bring extra for zeroing.
Zero at 9:00
Safety Brief @ 9:45
Match starts @ 10:00

We shoot from a covered shooting line. Match will go on rain, shine or snow.

We don not accept any payments on line. No electronic payments will be accepted at the range, please try and bring exact change.

Look forward to seeing you on the range. PM me with questions.

Shoot Straight,
Biggie

Looks like fun, I hope to make it.
Quick question, how does the "Zero at 9:00" stage work? Is it free and open shooting at pre-placed targets? Do you have to bring your own targets? Can you shoot from anywhere along the firing line? Or are there just a few shooting ports available for confirming zero? What distance are the targets set at for Zeroing? Or can you put them whereever you want?

Never done this type of match before, so I just want to know if I have to bring anything, and also, how it works. I assume the rifle stays bagged until on the firing line?

Thanks.

Looks like fun, I hope to make it.
Quick question, how does the "Zero at 9:00" stage work? Is it free and open shooting at pre-placed targets? Do you have to bring your own targets? Can you shoot from anywhere along the firing line? Or are there just a few shooting ports available for confirming zero? What distance are the targets set at for Zeroing? Or can you put them whereever you want?

Never done this type of match before, so I just want to know if I have to bring anything, and also, how it works. I assume the rifle stays bagged until on the firing line?

Thanks.
We have a 50 yard zero only. Two target boards are put out with 1" circles on them. We don't shoot off any props or shoot match steel before the match starts. It doesn't cost anything for match shooters to confirm zero. You would need to confirm your dope at further distances prior to shooting the match.

Most shooters zero prone and fit in where there is space on the shooting line. The range is only a 100 yards.

Hope that helps!

Biggie

Back
Top Bottom