USPSA ANNUAL AUTISM MATCH - HARVARD SPORTSMEN'S CLUB

Last information I had was 6 full stages of 24-28 rounds. There will not be a classifier or speed shoot this month. Of course nothing is for sure until Sunday. Bring enough reserve ammo to cover yourself in case of reshoots.

That was the decision last Wednesday...

Thanks to all for the replies to my question, much appreciated and apologies for the delayed acknowledgment, I've been under the weather for a bit.

Raffle Items are all ready to find their new owners. Great Stuff again this year.

Thank You To All Of Our 2013 Sponsors

Robertson Trading Post
Brownells
Ear Safety Systems
Sig Academy
Evolution Gun Works
Jay Hirshberg / Champion Shooting
Midway USA
TAC-SCI
Freedom Gun Works
Guns and Gear
Tactical Defense Solutions
SVI/ Infinity Firearms
Apex Tactical.
Four Seasons Firearms
New England Tactical
Allchin Gun Parts
Mark Kauder

Here is the list of Rifles to be raffled: All are New in Box.

Mossberg Silver Reserve 12 Ga. Double Barrel w/ Benelli Thread Tubes Satin Walnut/ Blue Nickel/ Gold Trigger

ATI 22 LR GSG STG-44 Rifle

Rossi/Braztech Model R308 .308 Winchester

Mossberg .270 Model 100 ATR

oh man, I can't wait till Sunday so I can not win that stuff! at least I'll be putting some $$ to a good cause as opposed to most matches where I just plain ol don't win stuff [rofl]

Going to give it a try, looks like a good cause.I've done 4 IDPA matches, but I'm still a beginner I hope I don't embrasses myself, looks like a nice day

I bet the ISPCA folks at HSC are as friendly as the HSC IDPA folks

I'll be down camera in hand...find the short asian guy (stereotype) with camera and say hi! Just don't ask me Dong...where is my automobile?

[video=youtube_share;Fjh3TxOHCxE]http://youtu.be/Fjh3TxOHCxE[/video]

I so want to shoot this match but can't as I have made a prior commitment...
Hope everything goes great.
Stacy and Marc ... Kudos to you for all your efforts.
Look forward to seeing the pictures!

great match today....loooong day but well worth it! I didn't win anything in the raffles and won even less on the stages but it was great to be back out of doors shooting some USPSA [smile]

and of course one of the guys that practices with us at Hopkinton every week shows up for his first match and cleans out the raffle table! he tossed me one of the hats he won but kept the .308 rifle for himself [wink]. it was also great to have a couple of the guys that took the Intro to IPSC class last month come out for their first match.....good times good times!

can't wait to get the tally of how much we raised, with 130+ shooters and the raffle table going full tilt I hope we outdid last years match.

It was a long but fun day today. The turnout was great. Stacy, you did an amazing job with all the raffle prizes you were able to get. If you won something it's always good to send a note thanking the business that donated. I already sent APEX an e-mail.

Joined Squad 1, first time shooting IPSA, had a good time, won 2 raffle prizes, passed the straight face test, saw some weird open guns in the open class, shot lots of metal, met some good folks, only one slide jamb.

good cause saw some press coverage.

I went to "donate" some money to the cause and ended up winning a few things in the raffle. Now that I have a polished hammer for a 1911, I am now being "forced" to build a 1911. It was a great intro to the sport and a great cause, I hope to get to a few practices and get to shoot the course a few times.

I went to "donate" some money to the cause and ended up winning a few things in the raffle. Now that I have a polished hammer for a 1911, I am now being "forced" to build a 1911. It was a great intro to the sport and a great cause, I hope to get to a few practices and get to shoot the course a few times.

Last year I won an APEX FSS. I had to buy another M&P to put it in, which I shot today. :)

No honey, really...I won this and I can't let it go to waste so I HAVE to build another gun! [rofl]

Stacy, you should be sooooo proud of yourself! Nicholas picked the best mother on earth! The match was awesome and my 'guests' were quite impressed. You know we are all proud of you too!

Some pics of all the fun today. Thanks for having us it is always worth the trip
b7RUKB9,UIvzLzM,q4n3nV9
b7RUKB9,UIvzLzM,q4n3nV9
b7RUKB9,UIvzLzM,q4n3nV9

Thank you all for your generosity. We raised $4165.00 in just raffle prize money. You are some of the most amazing people I have ever met, and I don't know how to ever thank you enough for supporting me. I am so proud to be a part of such an amazing sport.

I will post the totals as soon as I get them.

I kept trying to get that dude to trade me for a stage, his cameras for my glock....no dice, I think he doesn't like glocks in foh-tay [smile]

I know! He told me the one he kept putting down range was his 'backup' and he didn't care if it got shot! I said I wish I had know that because I would have given him MY camera to get shot up down range in trade for his 'backup'.

Stacy, you should be sooooo proud of yourself! Nicholas picked the best mother on earth! The match was awesome and my 'guests' were quite impressed. You know we are all proud of you too!

Kimmie, Thank you so much. I am so lucky to have my amazing little boy. He has taught me more about life then I could ever teach him..

I kept trying to get that dude to trade me for a stage, his cameras for my glock....no dice, I think he doesn't like glocks in foh-tay [smile]

I know! He told me the one he kept putting down range was his 'backup' and he didn't care if it got shot! I said I wish I had know that because I would have given him MY camera to get shot up down range in trade for his 'backup'.

Did you happen to get their contact info (or at least names)? I'd like to keep an eye out for anything posted about the match, and knowing what byline to search for would make it easier.

Back
Top Bottom