Using a Public Bathroom With a Concealed Carry Handgun

My uncle worked for an armored car company. Left his sidearm on the back of the toilet in a bank. Got Fired.
Did he work for Brinks,because that's what happened to a guy when I worked at Brinks,
They called all the truck asking if someone was missing something important He was gone
the next day.

Did he work for Brinks,because that's what happened to a guy when I worked at Brinks,
They called all the truck asking if someone was missing something important He was gone
the next day.
I believe it was Brinks, not 100%, but pretty sure.

If you know how to shit at home and have a problem doing it elsewhere you have other problems. Jack.
Well I do prefer my own throne to public shitters, but in a pinch, when I have to, I’ve never had an issue keeping the gun holstered as I drop one off. Just spread your legs so the gun doesn’t hit the floor.

I don’t understand how this would be an issue for anyone....I take that back, I can see how it could be challenging for those using a wheel chair.

Well I do prefer my own throne to public shitters, but in a pinch, when I have to, I’ve never had an issue keeping the gun holstered as I drop one off. Just spread your legs so the gun doesn’t hit the floor.

I don’t understand how this would be an issue for anyone....I take that back, I can see how it could be challenging for those using a wheel chair.

I think it depends on your form, how far down you drop trou, and how heavy your gat is. Also what holster you're rocking.

With certain guns, in certain situations, I've had the grip flop down so it's inverted. It's a bigger problem with steel semiautos, I imagine.

I think it depends on your form, how far down you drop trou, and how heavy your gat is. Also what holster you're rocking.

With certain guns, in certain situations, I've had the grip flop down so it's inverted. It's a bigger problem with steel semiautos, I imagine.
I guess I’ll thank you for complimenting my form.

Putting anything inside the trigger guard on a loaded gun is bad juju, unless it's a finger and you have decided to shoot. Worst case the hook functions like a bump stock when the gun bounces around from the recoil
Lol. Good advice... [coffee]

If your holster cant retain your gun you need a better holster
IF your that worried about forgetting your gun while shitting drop the f***ing thing right in the crotch of your pants.
We all forget shit but its almost always because we do something out of the norm

If your holster cant retain your gun you need a better holster
IF your that worried about forgetting your gun while shitting drop the f***ing thing right in the crotch of your pants.
We all forget shit but its almost always because we do something out of the norm

It's not necessarily about the gun falling out of the holster.

It's more about the gun AND holster flopping around on your loosened belt, which carries opsec risks and complicates the "reassembly process" once you're done.

But yes, the @enbloc "boxer cradle method" definitely works. Though it does require handling the gun.

Two interesting questions arise:

1) What is the "safe direction"? (Can't be the guy crapping next door)
2) If you drop your drawers, isn't your gun visible outside the stall?
Think about cops with duty belts, no way to just 'hide' something that big. Stalls with a coat hanger were nice. I'd hang the belt there, not as easy to just walk off without your duty belt.

Plain clothes, I'd tuck my gun down into my pants, kinda fold the pants over the gun.

Putting anything inside the trigger guard on a loaded gun is bad juju, unless it's a finger and you have decided to shoot. Worst case the hook functions like a bump stock when the gun bounces around from the recoil
I have a mental video in my head and it’s f’n hilarious!!!
Thanks Rob!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[rolleyes]

When you go into a public bathroom, try using the stall furthest from the door. This strategy will put you in a position to worry only about threats or prying eyes from one side.​

Terlit Feng Shui, FTW.

1=i jam it in my back pocket.
2=i hold it in my hand.

always use a stall.
That advice is useless to the distaff side...

Just do as I do and leave it with your trusty men's room attendant!
bathroom-attendant-jpg.606220
What if they ask you for your papers?

e8b300e7-83be-47ab-82a7-769b711fa7e0.jpg

Think about cops with duty belts, no way to just 'hide' something that big. Stalls with a coat hanger were nice. I'd hang the belt there, not as easy to just walk off without your duty belt.

We had a co worker leave his .40 s&w (really) in the bathroom about 15 years ago. It turned into a big deal because it was discovered by one of the few libtards we have in the company. Now they have a no CCW while on the clock policy. Not that anyone listens to that…

We had a co worker leave his .40 s&w (really) in the bathroom about 15 years ago. It turned into a big deal because it was discovered by one of the few libtards we have in the company. Now they have a no CCW while on the clock policy. Not that anyone listens to that…
We had a guy who had a repair done on his revolver by S&W....he thought it would be a good idea to have it shipped back to him at work. the place is ultra liberal.

He was out sick when it arrived and a boss flaked out because it was from S&W (maybe the packaging dictated it's contents?)..........They called security.

he's super lucky that the police told the company that they couldn't arrest him but would insist he secure the firearm in the trunk only because the company policy of no firearms on the property. I remember the Sargent being cool to him.

Of course he was fired but later got his job back.

First I take my gun out of my holster and put it on the tank.

Then I tie a string around my penis so I don't forget it.

After dumping I put my gun back into the holster.

Finally I untie the string that was around my penis.

Back
Top Bottom