Using a Public Bathroom With a Concealed Carry Handgun

Possibly one of the funniest threads ever on the internet had to be. . . . . 22-25 years ago. One of the GT regulars back in the day left his Glock on the tank of a public toilet. LOL
The article above lists some as well....it's a pretty common occurrence it turns out!

Two interesting questions arise:

1) What is the "safe direction"? (Can't be the guy crapping next door)
2) If you drop your drawers, isn't your gun visible outside the stall?

Can someone resurrect the post by member, underwhere? I don't know how to find it. It's the best on bathroom carry. ;)
This one:

Or this one?:

This one:

Or this one?:

Not those, but they're good. There was one with stick figures showing how to poop when carrying. Piss your pants laughing.

The article above lists some as well....it's a pretty common occurrence it turns out!

I see you do have the link here to the 2019 Michael Byrd Capitol Police incident. It is interesting how after the shooting the main stream media really didn’t want to talk about this. I am surprised Lester Holt even brought it up.

“Also, if you have to run, you must put your leg back into the pants, taking time.”

Says who? It may be easier to kick your pants off and engage pants-less. Element of surprise or something like that…
Two guns…

or, “guns.”

Back
Top Bottom