• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

US Court Rules: Illegals have right to bear arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://journaltimes.com/news/news-s...cle_855ef023-9c26-507e-abb4-8835a3024b7a.html

The 7th Circuit panel, however, ruled unanimously Thursday that the term "the people" in the Second Amendment's guarantee that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed also applies to those in the country illegally. The ruling, which applies in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin, conflicts with opinions from three other federal appellate courts in recent years that found the Second Amendment doesn't apply to people in the country illegally.

Sooooo, Mexico has a reciprocation law that allows me to carry concealed in Mexico now, for as long as I choose to be there ? LOL.

This thread is a dupe but much better if this one will stick around. In the previous one people actually thought it's a good idea.

They did not seem to get the fact that something in allowing a person in as a tourist, then they decide to ignore the law and stay, then they somehow start getting benefits from the people on this land legally, then they are allowed to enjoy freedoms while breaking the law.

This is not a firearm purchase by a tourist, this is a purchase by a person that ones his name is given at NICS check, should be put in a truck and dumped across the border, but instead, let's just sell them a gun and get them the next time.

The previous thread thought the above is A-ok. I guess the next step would be to just leave hour homes and hand them over.

Last edited:
This thread is a dupe but much better if this one will stick around. In the previous one people actually thought it's a good idea.

Lol so it's only a good thread if there are no dissenting opinions? [rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom