UpLULA loader best $28 I ever spent

They are awesome, but I have yet to buy one just because as much as I would love the help & speed loading mags... it just means I blow through my ammo that much quicker [laugh]

I love the pistol mag loader. I looked at the one for loading AR mags, and don't see as much benefit. What am I missing?

The AR one is good for larger magazines, and if you have to unload them the AR is the shit.

I keep both of them in my range bag :)

I love the pistol mag loader. I looked at the one for loading AR mags, and don't see as much benefit. What am I missing?

Same here. I have no issues with the stripper clips and loader. Have not used the ar15 uplula though.

- - - Updated - - -

The AR one is good for larger magazines, and if you have to unload them the AR is the shit.

I keep both of them in my range bag :)

You're doing it wrong. Unload mags by pulling the trigger

Last edited:
I definitely have to get a few of these at some point. I don't really see the need so much with AR/AK mags since you can push the rounds straight in. With the shitty little 9mm mags - especially on my SR9c, I have to use that silly metal loading tool that came with it, otherwise it would take me 10 minutes to load the damned mag. I know how to properly handload pistol mags, but that one is different from most I've done. I think it is a combination of very strong spring, and lip design, but whatever the reason is - it sucks to load!

The LULA for loading AR stripper clips is awesome.

I have two of the pistol ones I bought about three years ago. I haven't used them in at least two years. I can hand load a 17rd MP9 mag faster by hand.

Learn to load your pistol mags by hand. Odds are you're doing it wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here. I have no issues with the stripper clips and loader. Have not used the ar15 uplula though.

Once you use an AR LULA you'll never want to touch a spoon again. I can load an AR mag with the LULA in about 5 seconds.

I have two of the pistol ones I bought about three years ago. I haven't used them in at least two years. I can hand load a 17rd MP9 mag faster by hand.

Learn to load your pistol mags by hand. Odds are you're doing it wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Once you use an AR LULA you'll never want to touch a spoon again. I can load an AR mag with the LULA in about 5 seconds.

It's not so much about speed for me. I don't have problems loading ar mags. Since I've developed an online shopping problem and am bored at work, I'll look into it. Blaming you if I order their whole product line.

It's not so much about speed for me. I don't have problems loading ar mags. Since I've developed an online shopping problem and am bored at work, I'll look into it. Blaming you if I order their whole product line.

Lol, I own several of the AR LULAs. I'd like to buy more and have one in each ammo can.

In the beginning of having my 92fs I REALLY wanted one, the springs were so tight it was painful to load the mags. Now they've loosened a bit, luckily, but those loaders are helpful for sure.

dammit, I didn't know about the stripper clip loader. I don't have a lot of ammo on stripper clips though.

You mean this one?
[video=youtube_share;oLCRJka3CN0]http://youtu.be/oLCRJka3CN0[/video]

If so that's awesome. I might have to pick one up, I have the one with the lever on top and it's wicked pissah...but the stripper clip version looks a lot quicker [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom