• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UpLULA loader best $28 I ever spent

Just had the UpLULA Universal pistol mag loader delivered to my house on Thursday (~$28 from Amazon) and used it for the first time today. Fired 350rds (mixed 9mm and 40) and it works like a dream. For the money (assuming it holds up) it was a phenomenal buy. I will admit it took a few minutes to figure out exactly how it worked (I was starting to feel embarrassed at my "dumbassery" for not being able to figure it out) but once I did... Wow. If you don't have one put significant range time in, I suggest picking it up (also available at MFS for ~$30).

I would bet you were never taught how to correctly load a magazine with just your hands.

No assisting device is ever needed when using the proper technique.

You should've bought another box of ammo instead!

[pot]

I have one and it is awesome! I can almost load 1 per second.

The only downside is that it costs you money in the long run. You'll have to replenish your ammo stash quicker

I'd bet a novice with a UPLULA can load more faster than an expert like jcard unassisted.

I have one and it is awesome! I can almost load 1 per second.

The only downside is that it costs you money in the long run. You'll have to replenish your ammo stash quicker

Almost one a second? I won't judge if you have arthritis or something, otherwise I will judge. That's pretty slow.[smile]

Last edited:
Yeah, some mags just don't like to be loaded and the UpLula makes all the difference. I also have one for 7.62 and it works like a dream. If only ammo came in 30 round boxes instead of 20 [smile].

One of the great mysteries of life, like why hotdogs come in packs of 8 and rolls in 12s. [rofl]

At the end of the day it forces you to load two more mags instead of just one. It's a damn shame.

Edit: I've heard rumors that you can put 20 rounds in a 30 round mag. I've never tried it, but I guess it might work.

No assisting device is ever needed when using the proper technique.
[rolleyes]
I didn't see anyone say that it was "needed" just nice to have.
I could wash my clothes on the side of a stream, beating them with a rock, that doesn't mean I'm giving up my Maytag.

Probably one of the few products out there that works exactly as well and easily as advertised. I love mine.

Came in handy today at the range when I was trying out my preban 30 round mag for my Ruger P89 for the first time. One of the best range accessories.

Why are YOU loading mags? With the Uplula, the kids can load them leaving YOU more time to empty them..[smile]
(yeah I have one and it is nice if you have tight springs)

Greg

Why are YOU loading mags? With the Uplula, the kids can load them leaving YOU more time to empty them..[smile]
(yeah I have one and it is nice if you have tight springs)

Greg

My ruger came with it's own special one. Kids love to use it to load mags

Back
Top Bottom