• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

umlaut arms - RANT

that would be hilarious. do a woodland-style pattern. all cocks.
It'd be funnier if you were riding it.

3dt5trT.png

I've made two. One was limp tho lol. I didn't have the tap I thought I needed and had to take it out of the lathe , so it wasn't tapped true to the bore.
The 9mm one is good tho.

make me one. i'll find something to put it on, the AAC flash hiders aren't coming off any of the rifles without heat, but i have a now beater AR that i could use it on. that's what 1/2x28?

atilla is in freehampshire. Do a form 1 suppressor with parts from SDTA, and have ben make you a fancy cockhead end cap.

Do I have to think of everything for you guys?

maybe he's taking care of his senile mother who has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel......

I hope he engraved a dick on it somewhere for the lulz.

[kiss]

be funnier if he rubbed his actual dick on the..... (you righty or lefty Atilla?)
side of the receiver and did some white letter fill, no charge....

Last edited:
maybe he's taking care of his senile mother who has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel......

be funnier if he rubbed his actual dick on the..... (you righty or lefty Atilla?)
side of the receiver and did some white letter fill, no charge....

he said he had strep throat so he probably coughed in the package before taping it up. [laugh]

Penises (penii?) will have to wait until Saturday/Monday because USPS. Not like my mailbox isn't a big chunk of steel with a lock on it or anything.

we've come full circle here. well done. if i get lucky they'll re-deliver today, otherwise it's monday or a trip to the post office with a selfie stick.

OMG, I was in France last week. People (asians) were actually using selfie sticks as walking canes. I was waiting for someone to get beaten by one, but I had to catch a train and could't wait any longer.

SIESTA!

6DA80044-2E9A-42F3-A476-C4F046C3C291_zpsokuzvvxt.jpg~original

FIESTA!

8660D51A-4D9D-4BAA-B557-3FD350E9E962_zpsi57oxpil.jpg~original

DONKEY SHOW!

when picking up the package from the post office they handed me a letter. i was like wtf that's not a lower...

ended up being vested roth balance from the *******s that laid me off in march. so i got my lower and about a grand this morning. that's what a call a good ass morning.

if anyone is wondering about the engraving... it's fine. it did however cost $7.50 per letter. F- would not recommend. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom