Ultrasonic Gun Parts Cleaner(s)

Decided to get an ultrasonic cleaner for small gun parts. I figured it must be better than a toothbrush and Hoppes. Was I surprised how many makes, models and prices! Any suggestions on a make and model? Also suggestions on fluid/degreaser for in the cleaner.

I've always used an L&R - they've been selling to the watch & clockmaker industry for several decades. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Wait, you're telling me I can buy a device that I can just submerge a field-stripped pistol in, add their special solution, kick it on, and in $X minutes have a cleaned firearm? Sir, you have my full attention. What is this "ultrasonic cleaning" method of which you speak?

Wait, you're telling me I can buy a device that I can just submerge a field-stripped pistol in, add their special solution, kick it on, and in $X minutes have a cleaned firearm? Sir, you have my full attention. What is this "ultrasonic cleaning" method of which you speak?

Ones large enough for a pistol and all its parts aren't cheap, but yes, this is a reality. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom