Tyrant NY judge says Second Amendment doesn't exist in her court room

I’m going to leave a comment here, as I think this has the possibility of having implications beyond NY. At least at the 2nd circuit level.

He is a pretty great defendant to have for precedent-setting appeals. Hopefully some 2A organizations can fund and/or litigate his appeals.

Even though this guy is off his rocker, and the second ammendment should exist anywhere

The second amendment does really not exist in court, cause you can't carry in them and go through metal detecors at most if not all (ream me all you want)

If it's lawlessness they want, it's lawlessness they get. If I'm on a jury, I'm auto-null and I don't care if the case is child cannibalism.

Apparently this judge threatened the jurors that they’d be in trouble if they didn’t convict and that they weren’t to consider the legality of the law itself.

She also tried to get her own comments and demands stricken from the record.

Apparently this judge threatened the jurors that they’d be in trouble if they didn’t convict and that they weren’t to consider the legality of the law itself.

She also tried to get her own comments and demands stricken from the record.
What that judge did was WAY outside the law. I personally would not have been intimidated.

Yea! Yea Rikers Island.
What are the conditions at Rikers Island?

New York City's Rikers Island, facing possible federal ...

In a progress report released Thursday, the monitor described a decrepit jail complex where detainees are forced to live in damp, fetid quarters infested with mold, vermin and other “generally unsanitary” conditions. This poor dude I feel bad for him this is absurd.

Why isn't this a softball pitch for 2A lawyers to bring to a higher court and overrule this lower kangaroo court? I mean for her to say "2A doesn't exist my court"....
It is a clear violation and should give a path for immediate review at the appellate level along with censure of the judge.
But it's NY...

Back
Top Bottom