Two guns stolen from FBI SWAT team.

They are easily identified by the notches on the stock in the shape of dog biscuits.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

$20k reward. For that much money, most any opioid addict will drop a dime on his addict buddy who stole the rifles.

I still say that law-abiding gun owners in MA should barrage Martha's office with calls, letters, emails, etc. DEMANDING that the agent in-charge of those weapons be brought up on improper storage charges.

It is incomprehensible that an FBI SWAT vehicle was left unsecured, with unsecured firearms within.

Where's GOAL and Comm2A's press release?

Seriously - I want this done!

I'm sure the weapons were locked and secure in a locked and secure SWAT vehicle. [thinking]
This wasn't the first time. A few years ago, an FBI SWAT van was broken into down in Florida and a number of .308 sniper rifles and 12-gauge shotguns were stolen. Happened in TN shortly after that. They call this "professionalism"? If I was that careless with my firearms and they were stolen, I would be in some serious legal trouble.

edgeofcrimson called it last night. he told me that the guys were probably in lawrence dabbling in the tooth-less crackhead strange.

Laws do not apply to government employees.. plus they use our money to get them out of messes created by them.

Also, I'm sure they didn't pay for those guns and they can just get more.

This wasn't the first time. A few years ago, an FBI SWAT van was broken into down in Florida and a number of .308 sniper rifles and 12-gauge shotguns were stolen. Happened in TN shortly after that. They call this "professionalism"? If I was that careless with my firearms and they were stolen, I would be in some serious legal trouble.

In a free state you'd just be a victim of a crime. In MA it depends on how bad the police want to ruin your life and how much you run your mouth to them when you report the guns stolen. Some people walk themselves into an unsafe storage charge.

-Mike

Wait those teens are not licensed to carry, it was not their gun, they were not secured, no one got fired? Oh thats right its Mass and only the private citizen owned weapons are the problem riiigghhtt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

So we're safe in assuming that said FBI agents who were supposed to be in charge of these stolen weapons will be brought up on improper storage charges.

Right?

I mean, if one of us lowly proletariat had OUR guns stolen, we'd have any remaining guns impounded to a bonded warehouse. Is someone impounding the FBI's guns??

We'd lose our LTC immediately. Have the agents' licenses been revoked?

The double standards around here, suck.
LEO Exemption !!!!!!!!!!

News is stating that there is a LEO exemption on the storage laws. I don't think this is true.

This is the exemption right here. "______________________________________________"

-Mike

I talked to the news editor guy, since he happens to live right down the street. I showed him the difference between the transport and storage laws. FWIW, there is a LEO exemption mentioned in the transport law, so that's where he got the idea from. After I explained it, he said that it's pretty confusing. I said, "Ayup. On purpose." He said his kid was starting the process for an FID, so he's not a news media moonbat. He thanked me for pointing out the nuances.

-JR

I talked to the news editor guy, since he happens to live right down the street. I showed him the difference between the transport and storage laws. FWIW, there is a LEO exemption mentioned in the transport law, so that's where he got the idea from. After I explained it, he said that it's pretty confusing. I said, "Ayup. On purpose." He said his kid was starting the process for an FID, so he's not a news media moonbat. He thanked me for pointing out the nuances.

-JR
So, when will the story be corrected?

It will be corrected.....right?

What LEO exemption? I checked MGL Chapter 140 Section 131L and there is no LEO exemption in there. If you know of one, please provide the citation.

If he has them in the trunk of his car then it was stored properly or if there was a trigger lock etc. So unless I'm missing details we don't know for sure if there was a storage violation right? Of course what would have happened if it was an ordinary citizen is guess work at this stage.

What LEO exemption? I checked MGL Chapter 140 Section 131L and there is no LEO exemption in there. If you know of one, please provide the citation.

You have the lowly civilian copy. You need to find the LEO copy. It's right there in bold text. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom