• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Two gun shops appear to be opening in Merrimack NH

natf

NES Member
I heard through my wife that not just one but two gun shops are in the works for Merrimack. This morning I confirmed that both shops have signs up (but don't appear to be open yet). Merrimack Firearms has a store front in the Rite Aid plaza and Collectible Arms and Ammo has a sign up in the Galaxy Gas plaza. Anyone know any more about them?

Yes indeed, Merrimack has needed a gun shop for a long time. Merrimack Firearms will be open on October 1st! The owner Steve Soucy lives right in Merrimack so he is a local guy and will stand behind his business without attitude! The store number is 603-424-GUNS ( 4867 ) or email [email protected]

Yes indeed, Merrimack has needed a gun shop for a long time. Merrimack Firearms will be open on October 1st! The owner Steve Soucy lives right in Merrimack so he is a local guy and will stand behind his business without attitude! The store number is 603-424-GUNS ( 4867 ) or email [email protected]

Address?

Merrimack Firearms is in the same plaza as Rite Aid. The Rite Aid's address is
416 Daniel Webster Highway
Merrimack, NH

The other store opening up (Collectible Arms and Ammo) is in the same small strip mall as the Galaxy Express gas station.
557 Daniel Webster Hwy, Merrimack, NH

Merrimack Firearms is in the same plaza as Rite Aid. The Rite Aid's address is
416 Daniel Webster Highway
Merrimack, NH

The other store opening up (Collectible Arms and Ammo) is in the same small strip mall as the Galaxy Express gas station.
557 Daniel Webster Hwy, Merrimack, NH

Great! Ty

Merrimack Firearms is owned by Steve Soucy, he is the guy that fought with the town last year because he wanted to open his shop in his home. his website is www.nhgunshop.com He will be opening October 1st

Tell him I said hi if you go in

Steve Soucy

Merrimack Firearms LLC

store 603-424-GUNS ( 4868 )

I may stroll over there at some point tomorrow,pending if I decide to Duracoat my S12.

Two in Merrimack? Jesus, next thing you know someone will be wanting to open one in Litchfield.

If anyone wants to front me the cash?

stopped in and nice shop, small but clean nice little selection, handguns predominately Glock and Sig, some used stuff, long arms mostly fudd stuff but a small selection of ARs

stopped in and nice shop, small but clean nice little selection, handguns predominately Glock and Sig, some used stuff, long arms mostly fudd stuff but a small selection of ARs

High end AR's, or the normal run of the mill stuff? And How were the prices?

I'm hoping Collectible has some good used stuff. I mean, the place is called Collectible, after all! Maybe I can enlarge my collection of pre lock Smiths!

normal run of the mill stuff at the moment, at least based on my limited knowledge of ARs. prices are average but I am sure if you find something else where for less and let hem know he most likely would match (I assume)

I had visited the shop today in hopes of find out more. As soon as you enter the shop you will notice that the left side of the shop is devoted to merchandise and a small counter dedicated to knives. The right side of the store contains the long guns and handguns.

From looking at one of the signs while talking to the clerk they are a Sig dealer so that probably explains the reason why they have so much Sig stuff. I did ask about their inventory in regards to some defensive, plinking, and target brands (I have not gotten into reloading yet) but it seems they have had some brisk business where the stuff I had wanted was depleted.

Perhaps its because they have just opened up the store front but they seem to be running a very lean inventory system in terms of ammo and some of the magazines I had wanted to buy (magpul Pmags). The clerk did tell me it would be possible to order through them if I was willing to wait until it gets delivered.

I settled on buying some Tula ammo which I paid $5.50 per box for (I didn't want to walk out of the store empty handed).

Overall it seems to be a nice friendly store and its a faster drive for me compared to going to other FFL's in the area. As a note, I didn't have time to check out the rifle or handgun prices to compare.

Back
Top Bottom