Two Down At Bob's Tactical

Freedom is one thing. Having a place filled with morons that don't know, understand, or care about basic safe handling practices is another. Bob's is also notorious for having what appear to be felons shooting there. I'm surprised they haven't been whacked with suits similar to what happened to the S&W range in Springfield for having a criminal known to have practiced there.

I shot at Bob's a couple of times several years ago. At the time I found the lack of strict rules and oversight refreshing.
At a gun club where all the range goers are somewhat experienced and own their own fire arms sure. No ro....no problem. Go to bobs on a friday night with all the 20 somethings with their rented nines showing off to to their little whore dates and i prefer someone to watch over things.

Wasnt expecting a double suicide. You'd think they'd just stay home and eat a bunch of pills instead of subjecting other people to something like that.

Freedom is one thing. Having a place filled with morons that don't know, understand, or care about basic safe handling practices is another. Bob's is also notorious for having what appear to be felons shooting there. I'm surprised they haven't been whacked with suits similar to what happened to the S&W range in Springfield for having a criminal known to have practiced there.

What does a felon look like?

Wasnt expecting a double suicide. You'd think they'd just stay home and eat a bunch of pills instead of subjecting other people to something like that.

+1 No kidding...I feel bad for the person that needs to clean up the mess, although I understand that there are companies that perform that service under OSHA regulations for blood and biohazards.

+1 No kidding...I feel bad for the person that needs to clean up the mess, although I understand that there are companies that perform that service under OSHA regulations for blood and biohazards.

Yeah, but the other people who were there shooting? Nothing's going to get that image out of their heads for a long long time.

Early twenties. At that age EVERYTHING can be fixed...

My thoughts and prayers to the families of the couple, those forced to witness it, respond to it and to the proprietor and his employees.

~Matt

They police claimed they found a suicide note in the car. They said they were in there 20's 1 from nh and 1 from Ma. Why would someone do this in a public place?

Says it happend yesterday???

Like Trump said, media is stupid and dishonest.

Look like it was written with publication tomorrow in mind. Note the part that also says police spent hours investigating witness and tapes etc. idiots.

I drove right by that place tonight around that time, thought about stopping in actually but the ammo selection sucks lately so decided not to. I go there off and on during the day when it's quiet, the few times I've been there with other people on the range I never saw anyone do anything unsafe, never saw a range officer in there either. Hopefully it don't get shut down, it's convenient for handgun.

Wow I was just at the range this past Sunday. Don't know what I would do if I saw this go down..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot there years ago. I had a couple on my left and a few 20 something's on my right. The women on the left was sweeping me and I asked her to stay pointed in a safe direction. The couple understood and apologized. I looked to my right and the kids are pointing a gun at me trying to figure out how to chamber a round or something. I picked up my stuff and left. Mentioned it to the guy when leaving and I received an oh well response. Haven't been back since

There's usually a minimum of one suicde a year there... what blows about this is i am going to make a wag that one of the victims was not in on the deal... ****ing sad.

They are good guys over there, I work 5 mins away. I won't shoot there. Too many sweeps make you actually crave some rules.

If you don't have an LTC then you have to have a partner there, that was the solution to the suicides, but hard to prevent a duo with a plan. Sorry for them and more sorry for the witnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom