TV Reporter fired for badgering self-defense shooter

Okay, maybe she had an aneurysm or didn't meet her cafene quota for the day, or perhaps she's gone over to the dark side and is grooming herself for the northeast media market???

I can't believe I'm about to defend this lady but...

Have you guys seen the video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0z7UUSEH0o

It almost sounds like she's asking intentionally absurd questions in an attempt to help him defend himself. It sounds like she's trying to coax him to say what her viewers want to hear.... that he's just a guy defending himself, not the "trigger happy" type.

She even says "That's what I wanted our viewers to know" when he says no to her questions.

Last edited:
Hmmm Not very svelt probing on her part. Very unpolished approach, she took trying to get an interview and really poor wording. And she should have respected his wish to not get on the air. Shame the old man had to take out two people, but even worse to have her pester him about it clearly he didn't enjoy what he had to do but he knows where to put his foot down so that he can make his living. F*ck the thieves, sure stealing ain't the worst thing but clearly this guy is just trying to get by on his little junk yard. (uninformed assumption) tough spot to be in in his shoes [thinking]

Quote " ...... Ms. Aguilar needs to be fired. That is not unreasonable but it is also not called for. "

Sorry, Mr. Davis, 'ol buddy. Should I start a list of radio and tv personalities that have found themselves fired because of some "innocent" or "misunderstood" comment or a comment taken out of context? Tough cookies. You live by the gun and you'll die by the gun. I have zero sympathy for that nice reporter lady. Ambushing that old guy was simply inappropriate and her questions were ignorant and unwarranted.

I watched the video clip. All I can say is that the poor guy was being subjected to an relentless grilling by someone who should have known better but decided to step over the line. There was NO justification for asking him if he was "trigger happy". What possible response from him could be correct?

Nope, she was wrong and the station heard from the viewers and that's that. She'll end up on her feet someplace, anyway, probably in a much more liberal market where she'll be looked upon as a hero by the other liberal ilk.

Just my 2 cents.

Rome

It almost sounds like she's asking intentionally absurd questions in an attempt to help him defend himself.

Who said he needed to defend his actions? Judging by the
public outcry to what she did, I'd say that a lot of viewers
understood without much issue. Where this happened, libtards
feeling bad for the dead guys is the exception rather than the
rule.

It sounds like she's trying to coax him to say what her viewers want to hear.... that he's just a guy defending himself, not the "trigger happy" type.

She even says "That's what I wanted our viewers to know" when he says no to her questions.

I'm not buying it- the tone and the way she directed the
questions, it's readily apparent it was designed to be
confrontational. If she wasn't really a rude bitch, she
would have just left the guy alone, it's that simple.

-Mike

Nope, that question was over the line. She needs to learn a lesson. Hopefully, she won't be badgering any more old men who haven't broken any laws and just want to be left alone now.

She's lucky she didn't get shoved on her keyster. Getting in between the door and the car was a very bad idea. The moment she stepped in there she held that man against his will with physical violence being the only way out.

A reporter trying to hold me that way would have had something else to show his viewers. [angry]

Good riddance to the c*nt.

Back
Top Bottom