• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Turn that AK into $35K cufflinks

These cufflinks contain white and rose gold and sell for about $35,000, enabling the destruction of 100 assault rifles in Africa.

that's too funny, I wander how many gullible moonbats would buy these to bring to the next party and show everyone that their crap smells so much less than Al Gore's "Prius".

I got some spare AK parts left over, may be I should sell them for a few $1000s to make sure that no AK would ever use them. [rofl]

I'm reasonably certain they'll just eat ramen for a few weeks so they can afford new ones.

(they meaning Congans, and new ones meaning AKs)

I prefer my cufflinks be made from ammo that I have shot.

416links.jpg

So are these Congans going to throw rocks at invading nations? Bullets are a tad more accurate.

And I wonder how they get the rifles. Pry them out the hands of dead people...shot with AK's?

I had this funny menial image of moonbats roaming the African wild looking for festering bodies saying "Oh how horrible! That poor child. James...would be a dear and pry that rifle out of his cold dead hands? Mommy needs a few pair of Prada's"

You would probably need an LTC to own these in MA - being super killy high capacity gun components and all.

i have a futon frame that i repaired with a spent 9mm cartridge. legally you'd need a LTC to own the futon frame in MA since it has the 9mm cartridge components in it.

tumblrldp3jukzho1qb9a2wx.png

Among them is Peter Thum, CEO and co-founder of Fonderie 47. Thum’s organization helps fund the removal of illegal assault rifles in Africa – in part by selling high-end, custom jewelry made from AK-47s.
Are people ever going to realize that it is a people problem not a tool problem? You don't blame the ratchet when a mechanic messes something on your car, but when it comes to crime and specifically guns they don't blame the person using it but the gun itself.

Are people ever going to realize that it is a people problem not a tool problem? You don't blame the ratchet when a mechanic messes something on your car, but when it comes to crime and specifically guns they don't blame the person using it but the gun itself.

Shush with your silly talk of rationality, no place in our global save the children society for that.

I spent $330 on a box of parts from a destroyed AK. Seems to me, for 100 AK's, they are missing out on about $3000 making shitty jewlery instead of importing those parts for NES builders to reincarnate into rifles again.

Perhaps this particular company is just dumb, perhaps not.

But, the larger goal is not the stated one. The people who want to disarm others usually ARE the ones who need to be defended against. If not directly, then as useful idiots who buy into the lie.

Did you guys catch in the article where it said these selling for $35,000 allows them to destroy 100 guns.

One of the most intriguing aspects of the collection is that the sale of each piece is tied to a specific number of weapons destroyed. For instance, a $25,600 ring will enable the destruction of 75 assault rifles; a set of $35,000 cufflinks will lead to the destruction of 100 assault rifles.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal...7s-for-greater-good/?test=faces#ixzz1eAeoiCLS

Really??!?? Why does it cost them 35k to destroy 100 guns? Wouldn't a $400 harbor freight bandsaw suffice lol.

that's too funny, I wander how many gullible moonbats would buy these to bring to the next party and show everyone that their crap smells so much less than Al Gore's "Prius".

I got some spare AK parts left over, may be I should sell them for a few $1000s to make sure that no AK would ever use them. [rofl]
Any and every way we can drain money from the pockets of moonbats is a good thing.

I hope Barry raises $2B this election cycle...

Soooo, these guys have created a wonderful cover to become an arms dealer... [wink]

"Oh, yes we are buying thousands of African guns, but don't worry, we are destroying all of them, yep, destroyed, all gone, pay no attention to those trucks leaving out the back door."

Last edited:
Did you guys catch in the article where it said these selling for $35,000 allows them to destroy 100 guns.
Really??!?? Why does it cost them 35k to destroy 100 guns? Wouldn't a $400 harbor freight bandsaw suffice lol.

it looks like they are asking for $350 a gun destroyed. I don't think it's for the destruction equipment, they probably claim to buy the guns and then "destroy them". I mean who is going to just give them AKs to destroy.

I just got this letter in the email:

"Dear Ivan, my name is crown prince Jimad of Nigeria. We want to destroy guns. All you have to do is send us a Western Union money order ..."

I keep looking at the picture, and I see what might have once been part of the hammer, and maybe part of the bolt carrier? Other than that I have no idea what I'm looking at other than something that would be heavy, awkward and uncomfortable to wear.

ETA apparently they can be hooked together to make a bracelet or something. Either way exactly what part is "AK"?

http://www.ablogtoread.com/fonderie-47-transforming-cufflinks-by-roland-iten/

they are melting them down and using the slag to forge/cast new parts.

Totally lame. You're paying some douchewank high dollars so you can "feel good" about yourself that you helped remove 1 evil AK from the world when there are millions of them out there.

This shit makes me want to go make another one out of spite for the kind of people that buy this crap. "For every one you destroy at $35,000, I'll build one for $300."

32815753ix4.jpg

32815750cl3.jpg

00881920ci6.jpg

Back in 06-07 in my Kosovo days, the Swedish Army was on this like super weapons destroying bender. They use to some how find all sorts of cool shit. They had all sorts of AK's, MG42's, MG34's MP44's (ok, just about any Nazi or Soviet weapon ever made) and plus some other weird crap like portable anti air and chinese RPG launchers. We never found any cool stuff like that (i guess we werent looking, ok fine, we werent looking [rofl].

Anywho, every few months they would break out the angle cutter and cut all sorts of shit in half. They had an entire full sized connex full of seized guns, they had to keep that bad larry from over flowing.

b050214m.jpg

The Norwegian Army had some guys on the Swede base also, they used to cut stuff in half a lot also. The guy standing in the back right/middle and the guy in the truck are Greek Army aka Hella's. The Hella base was about 15 miles south of the Swede base, so they must of drove all the crap up that they found for the Norwegians to cut in half.

Last edited:
$25,600 ring will enable the destruction of 75 assault rifles; a set of $35,000 cufflinks will lead to the destruction of 100 assault rifles.

What a bunch of shysters.

Sound to me like they are buying AK's for $350. I guess that is the going rate in that hell hole.
I hope they sell a ton all the feel good libs who want to waste their money.

This is really a great plan. In Africa an AK goes for $250 and he is destroying them and charging $350.

BRILLIANT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom