• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Turkish 1011 .45 Commander size Carry.

MJ1

I recently spent three months in Hospital for an organ transplant. I had no entertainment but my phone in a restricted mode. I could here nightly gunfire from downtown and all night helicopters were landing on the roof of the General Hospital next door down hill so it was at my window. So with nothing to do I read the gun rags and the bought a TISAS pistol. They have a marvelous P35 BHP too. with a decent trigger.

Things were going crazy in the market in August but the TISAS line was a deal at $340 for a standard WW2 replica and an ascending cost for upgrades.

I chose the 1911 Carry an enhanced Commander size all forged steep 4" Called simply the CARRY. at $465 that turned into $570 shipped including tax and shipping.

Ro9lSeZ.jpg

It came just after I got out of the Hotel of horrors. Seemed solid and I got to shoot it once.

iTPXMlb.jpg

Then i had to sell it of state because it didn't have the chamber imprinting that can't be made to a sample gun for less the $1K each by the gossip .

Seamed like a solid 1911 but I would love to have it after 500 rounds to have a real opinion.

Top gun scribes say it's the deal of the year for the WW2 GI model. All forged and bar stock trigger bits and barrel is forging too so long life.

It was worth it to me just to shoot it after what I had been through so a mini reward. My FFL had no idea what I was talking about . He need to laugh a bit more.

Cheers all.

MJ

Back
Top Bottom