Turkey Shoot on 11/10 in Shirley, MA - sponsored by Franklin Lodge.

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Franklin Lodge of Masons is putting on a Turkey Shoot. We're being hosted by the Shirley Rod & Gun Club (thank you, Eddie Coyle!).

Here is the info:

FranklinLodgeTurkeyShoot.jpg

I will be there all day, so come on down and win yourself a turkey!!

Last edited:
Franklin Lodge of Masons is putting on a Turkey Shoot. We're being hosted by the Shirley Rod & Gun Club (thank you, Eddie Coyle!).

Here is the info:

FranklinLodgeTurkeyShoot.jpg

I will be there all day, so come on down and shoot yourselves a turkey!!

You might want to re-phrase that lest you be dodging birdshot...

[rofl][laugh2]

So I can count on you two coming out? You ARE bringing Mrs Magnum, right, Mikey? (or is that "She IS bringing you, right?"?)

We supply the guns and the ammo - there'll be two Ruger Mark target pistols and a S&W 617 for the wheelgun fans. $3 for a shot, one turkey awarded to the high score for every 8 turkeys on each line.

Sounds like fun! The little woman is up for it (I secretly think she's Annie Oakley reincarnated). Hopefully I can get my daughter and son-in-law to come along. [grin]

Last edited:
The more, the merrier!! Looking forward to meeting all NES'ers who come out. I'll be wearing my NES badge from the S&W tour... and a Frankenstinian boot on my right foot. [rolleyes] I'll be tough to miss.

Picking up the turkeys in an hour - looks like it'll be cold but we won't be getting rained on! Woo-hoo!!

Come on out and get a turkey for Thanksgiving - it's cold enough that your turkey will stay frozen while you shoot for it!

FORTY-FIVE turkeys to give away!

A $25 gift certificate to Callaghan's Firearms Sales to give away! - that's like getting a free FFL transfer since that's what he charges.

Unfortunately, the turnout wasn't what we expected... we've got a few turkeys left over. [sad] But everyone who DID come out had a great time, so we may well do it again next year... with considerably fewer turkeys, that is.

Back
Top Bottom