Tucker Carlson Argues About Muzzleloaders With Ignorant Boob

oh man, priceless! [laugh] jumaane had a lot of sack though, going on the show to try and debate tucker.

WtNHuqHWefU
I could only make it one minute into that video.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man, priceless! [laugh] jumaane had a lot of sack though, going on the show to try and debate tucker.

I don't agree with any of his positions, but for a guy with Tourette's, I give him credit for putting himself out there.

Did he say 4% of the world's population and we have %50 of the guns.
This is exactly what the 2nd should do and be about.
You want to regulate firearms. How about issuing a rifle and 1000 rounds to each US citizen after completion of marksmenship training.

The argument is pathetic...especially with muzzleloaders.

Maybe they would be better off banning paper so no one dies from a paper cut.

Hoping for the day when these do-gooders shift to illegal immigration or our government spending beyond its means.

.50 cal muzzle-loaders are petty much the equivalent of revolutionary era firearms. Don't these jackwads keep trying to claim the 2A only covers 1776 technology?

"I'm trying to have a conversation about specific terms instead of bumper sticker slogans."
"Naw, I don't want to."

That sums up everything else that was said.

.50 cal muzzle-loaders are petty much the equivalent of revolutionary era firearms. Don't these jackwads keep trying to claim the 2A only covers 1776 technology?
But the Maxim .50 has a muffler at the end of the barrel, which is 1910's technology, so it's bad and evil.

I can't wait for Maxim to come out with the .54 and .58 caliber suppressed muzzleloader to make the central party in NYC piss themselves.

This guy is actually saying only the police and government should have guns. He wants all civilian firearms ownership banned because any criminal can use any firearm for criminal purposes. Since any law can only apply to those predisposed to obeying even the most asinine of laws, we are left with just what statists want. A police state in which criminals control every neighborhood that the police don't establish a huge presence in.

WtNHuqHWefU
I could only make it one minute into that video.

This.

I'm not sure how Tucker can actually sit and debate these asshats without losing his mind. People like Tucker and Ben Shapiro who regularly spar with idiots like this guy must have a saintly level of patience to not reach out and strangle the shit out of their opposite number.

I'll be right back. I have to go jump through a loophole and get my .50 caliber silenced muzzle.

What the gun community really needs to do is fill these asshats with complete nonsense and let them concentrate on banning things that don't even exist.

They hear 50 Cal and they think 50 BMG not a conical lead projectile. They have no idea what they are talking about - this is why the features test came into being - people writing the laws have no idea; so to appear smart they throw in some buzzwords with the word ban.

Just saw this one year old video else where and searched before I shared it. Oh man, I don't know what to say. My biggest takeaway is that Democrats would ban something given the opportunity, BEFORE it was ever used in a crime. Just wow.....

They hear 50 Cal and they think they can confuse people into thinking it is a 50 BMG. They know many people have no idea what they are talking about - this is why the features test came into being - people writing the laws know that many people have no idea; so to appear smart they throw in some buzzwords with the word ban.

FIFY
I keep telling people this. The gun grabbers are not dumb. Maura, Marsha, Schumer, Kamal Harris, etc. These people are intelligent and clever, unfortunately also completely dishonest, and therefore dangerous. They know everything they say about guns is a lie. Their goal is not gun disarmament for safety, its for power.

Back
Top Bottom