• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump Has COVID

:mad:

#1 Former Clinton campaign spokeswoman Zara Rahim: “I hope he dies”.

#2 Former Warren campaign staffer Max Berger: “Trump did this to himself. He inflicted this same misfortune upon millions of others.”

#3 Michael Moore: “That poor virus got sucked into his body and is now trapped there. How can it escape? He wants to use it as a prop. ‘See this China Flu? I BEAT IT! Just like I’ll beat Biden! They’re both a hoax!’ My thoughts and prayers, too, are with Covid-19.”

#4 Kathy Griffin: “I’d prefer you get medically treated at one of your ICE detention centers, but ok.”

#5 Kathy Griffin (again): “Ok fine. I’ll pray for him and the wife on one condition. NOT mild symptoms. And they each go on a ventilator, for at least 5 days. That’s my best and final.”

#6 Michael Ian Black: “Praying for Trump’s speedy recovery so he can go to jail.”

#7 Bradley Whitford: “The President’s arrogant, cynical, irresponsible denial of the deadly disease he now has is the most devastating self own in human history.”

#8 Chris Rock: “My heart goes out to COVID”

#9 Mia Farrow: “Could he be making this up because he’s faced with losing & this is a way of bailing out while saving face”

#10 Joy Reid: “Here’s how wrecked Trump’s credibility is at this point: I’ve got a cellphone full of texts from people who aren’t sure whether to believe Trump actually has covid.”

#11 Matt Negrin: “I’m not saying I think Trump is lying. I’m not saying I think he’s not lying. I’m just saying he lies all the time about everything, especially coronavirus, and it probably makes sense to say ‘Trump SAYS HE tested positive’ instead of taking this liar at his word like this”

#12 Linda Sarsour: “Seems like someone don’t wanna go back to the debate stage.”

#13 Sarah Aswell: “I think he’ll survive. Like a drunk driver always seems to be the only one to survive a collision with a bus of church children.”

#14 David Simon: “Honestly, when a man lies so damn much, am I wrong to imagine another cry of wolf for an October surprise? That Trump is claiming a positive test, will present as asymptomatic, or claim himself cured with bleach, then dismiss COVID again as a Democratic hoax? I’m wrong, right?”

Back
Top Bottom