Trouble with SKS

Just got done cleaning it after a couple hours at the range. Put stock back on, then the magazine. The trigger assembly slides in to the magazine with no problem but when it comes to snap it back in fron the rear, it just wont go. I've applied ample amounts of pressure on it and it still wont click in. Am I doing something wrong? I just watched a gentleman on youtube and his snaps in perfectly. WTF is going on? I'm losing my mind. Some info soon would be great before I toss this thing off a cliff[angry]. Heck, call me if you want. 978-290-7950 Matt

Last edited:
WHEW!, I figured it out. Sorry. The safety was not on. Looks like there's something on the back of the safety switch which will stop you from clicking the trigger assembly down. I may be wrong

Last edited:
And your a Marine????? OMFG
turd_in_punchbowl.jpg

[smile]

Hope you get the problem worked out Matt.

WHEW!, I figured it out. Sorry. The safety was not on. Looks like there's something on the back of the safety switch which will stop you from clicking the trigger assembly down. I may be wrong

You figured it out.[wink]

Just remember, when in doubt... follow every step in the take down and assembly info on surplusrifle.com's site.

FWIW, if I had a dime for every person I refered to Jamie's site, we could have helped him out with his cancer treatment!

Back
Top Bottom