trash { reloading stuff}

If you are really Houdini, you would know how to make the stuff simply disappear.[rofl]

I have always just thrown the empty containers in the trash without any problems.

How do properly depose [sic] [of] your reloading stuff. like empty primer boxes and powder cotainer [sic]? so they would know when they pick up trash?

Why would "they" need to know?

The plastic primer trays go in the plastic/metal recycling bin, along with the empty propellant jugs. Paper from primers goes in the paper recycling container with the empty bullet cartons.

Next crisis.......... [rolleyes]

He doesn't want them to know that he has guns in the house??

I've had my recycling people actually take magazines and other things out of my recycle trash . . . I did a massive cleanup and they were checking to see that I hadn't "imported" trash from another residence/location.

Your Mailman and Trash people know a lot more about you than you wish they did!! So some of us do indeed throw stuff into general trash that would/should go in recycle to keep it from prying eyes.

Last edited:
Here is your chance for Gun Owner Guerilla Marketing:

Take your used or older gun magazines and leave them in waiting areas. The doctor, the barber, the dentist, hospitals, muffler shop, etc. are all good candidates for this.

Be sure to cut your name off the front and any inserts (if any) which might have it.

He doesn't want them to know that he has guns in the house??

I've had my recycling people actually take magazines and other things out of my recycle trash . . . I did a massive cleanup and they were checking to see that I hadn't "imported" trash from another residence/location.

Your Mailman and Trash people know a lot more about you than you wish they did!! So some of us do indeed throw stuff into general trash that would/should go in recycle to keep it from prying eyes.

Isn't this what the neighbor's recycling bin is for?

-Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
me too

best thing is a compactor, no one is gonna look in there unless they really
want too, and they probably won't... the other is a cross cut shredder,
a larger one that does a good job.

As for magazines, distributing is the best thing i could have thought of.

we put them in recylce, like good little doobies, but i'm sure they know
what we have inside....

JimB

Here is your chance for Gun Owner Guerilla Marketing:

Take your used or older gun magazines and leave them in waiting areas. The doctor, the barber, the dentist, hospitals, muffler shop, etc. are all good candidates for this.

Be sure to cut your name off the front and any inserts (if any) which might have it.

My sister owns a salon, and actually asks me for my old magazines to put out for her clients!

Your Mailman and Trash people know a lot more about you than you wish they did!!

Good lord! This is true! I don't even want to know this stuff but as a mailman I can't help it. I DO know just about every NRA member in town, though, which I think is a useful sort of knowlege. My co-workers are inclined to refer to them as "crazies."

In the last town I lived in there was a couple old men who worked at the transfer station. Their job was to put the paper in the compactor. They would not allow anyone to put their own in. It was really creepy because they would dig through the stuff and read it as if no one was watching!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom