• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top 5 Guns to Get Before an Election

at least one of these guys works at a gun shop, so of course they're going to tell you to buy buy buy now.

These guys in the video love to stir up panic to sell more guns. They've made a bunch of stupid videos like these pushing guns they have in stock. The fear peddling to the sheep gets annoying after a while.

What aggravates me the most is people who shoot maybe once or twice A YEAR bragging about their ammo stash and how they're stocking up before hillary. Tools....

I suspect that most people who want to get their hands on "firearms before they are illegal" have already done so.
Any firearm without ammunition is just a paperweight. So there's your answer if you really think SHTF after the election.

I just got a 55 gallon drum of 5.56 and me and a buddy ordered 100 striped lowers 60 for me 40 for him. Prices are going to start going up the end of this year big time..

Is it actually 55 gallons? [shocked] Most of the 5.56 drums I've seen look considerably smaller than that, the ones Federal puts out have about 12500 rounds apiece and you can put 4 on a strong pallet, but its a short, stout little thing... 30 gals? 55 would be a hell of a lot more than 12K rounds.

-Mike

Not realistic, unless they can get about 5 buses or more worth of warm toddler corpses for the antis to stomp on while they do their rain dance. Anything less than that is dead on arrival, even with dem control.

We had dem control of the house before and AWB renewals were shot down like twice. With a dem president, to boot.... and one of the most anti gun speakers in existence.

The NRA bloc state votes make it political untenable for dems in certain square states at this point to push gun control.

-Mike

Sadly I think times are slowly changing. Just wait til the Social Justice kiddies start growing up..

My dad must have been a visionary....
I still have lots and lots of his ammo from 30 plus years ago. Had lots of ammo for guns I never even heard of.
Funny thing my dad seemed to bring home ammo often every week. Back when Sears k mart and Bradlees and what have you sold ammo and guns. He would buy anything he thought was a good deal.
I don't even want to mention how much 22lr we always had on deck all those years. I still have a few thousand rounds left from the last big load my dad bought.

Any how if you have something in mind to buy buy now. If you already have guns either buy as much ammo as you need
Or get into reloading.

I started reloading in 2005 because I was tired of driving around to 5 stores to find a 1k rounds of anything.

Back
Top Bottom