• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top 5 Guns to Get Before an Election

Great if you live in Georgia but in Massachusetts, the standard capacity mags that he shows are verboten and basically neuter most of those firearms.....

We shouldn't have to worry about constitutional rights before an election. These pols and the gov have this country thinking ass backwards. We should be looking for more freedoms and not more restrictions.

Or you can just wait awhile till after the election and buy, it's hilarious to me that people are stressfully buying as many lowers as they can and stockpiling .22 ammo in fear of What's going to happen come election time.

If our .GOV really wants to play **** **** with us they will kick ATK off vthe largest ammunitions facilty in the USA then they could easily ban import of smokeless powder.
Quess where the only powder I know of is actually made in the USA? Government owned property..... have fun girls and boys.

Or you can just wait awhile till after the election and buy, it's hilarious to me that people are stressfully buying as many lowers as they can and stockpiling .22 ammo in fear of What's going to happen come election time.

I have zero faith in fellow gun owners not going full tinfoil and overbuying everything. It's our version of the Filene's Basement wedding gown rush. Everyone, grab as many gowns as you can!

I have zero faith in fellow gun owners not going full tinfoil and overbuying everything. It's our version of the Filene's Basement wedding gown rush. Everyone, grab as many gowns as you can!

I'm not sure why, but we've had several panic events recently, and yet there you can still buy .22 and AR-15s by walking into a store. Maybe there's hope.

Pretty much anything that accepts a box magazine. scratch that, they will go after .22LR tube rifles as well as semi auto shotguns. Frack them.

And if you don't already have all the ones that might possibly be banned, YOU may be sitting with your thumbs in your ass wishing you increased the balance on a creditcard.

There is no down side to the general public over buying of guns and ammo, what seems to be your particular problem with it?

And if you don't already have all the ones that might possibly be banned, YOU may be sitting with your thumbs in your ass wishing you increased the balance on a creditcard.

There is no down side to the general public over buying of guns and ammo, what seems to be your particular problem with it?

You mean aside from waiting for shelves to restock? [rolleyes]

If our .GOV really wants to play **** **** with us they will kick ATK off vthe largest ammunitions facilty in the USA then they could easily ban import of smokeless powder.
Quess where the only powder I know of is actually made in the USA? Government owned property..... have fun girls and boys.

Shhh ... you are going to give people nightmares.

There is no down side to the general public over buying of guns and ammo

Nope. None at all. The more people that go out and buy guns the better. It's hard for someone to wrap their head around wanting to ban something when they own it themselves. Most people have trouble with hypocrisy on that level...lol.

Nope. None at all. The more people that go out and buy guns the better. It's hard for someone to wrap their head around wanting to ban something when they own it themselves. Most people have trouble with hypocrisy on that level...lol.

Really, guess this just doesn't apply to Comey, zero and the beast!

You mean aside from waiting for shelves to restock? [rolleyes]

Your local gun shop is empty?

If so, that is a good thing. If not, get the " $$$$ investment" train of thought out of your head and think about not ending up like this>>>>> Trench.jpg

Yes, it is called the theory of Cognitive Dissonance (Festinger 1957) or the theory of Self Perception (Bem 1967). You can look them up on Wickipedia!

Steve

They think it's easy to get a gun now? Wait till a ban on something happens. Americans will spring into action to turn a buck on the inevitable black market that will emerge. At the moment, they have some modicum of what people buy. Put a ban in place and watch .gov lose all control over firearm regulations.

I'm personally well stocked. Lesson learned. My body is ready for President Hillary. Getting more people in general to be invested in rifles and gun ownership is great. But having the hardcores freak out and buying up everything limits availability and drives up prices. I'm referring to the guys who buy five lowers at a time or the old guys camping at Dick's/Walmart. This usually leaves the new people in the cold. Not sure that's a positive.

I'm more concerned about ammo/reloading component availability than with guns being banned. Between competition and plinking, I shoot a fair amount of ammo so my #1 priority is components to reload. I'm bursting at the seams with primers and powder so I'm ready for the "possible" panic [mg]

If there isn't a panic then I've lost nothing by having adequate components - never expires and doesn't really go down in value[smile]

Back
Top Bottom