• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Too bad the Tsarnaev's didn't come to this little girl's house.

The only thing better than that video would be the reactions on some anti's faces...

can we make that a thing sorta like the 2girls1cup reaction vids?

This is the downside of you guys that are anti facebook(not that I blame you). I've known about this little girl for a while now. She's a machine.

She's going to be on dateline or 20/20 or something coming up soon. I read a post by her father, I guess they said no to them over and over but after being promised it wouldn't be anti gun, they gave in. They followed her around for a couple days and whatnot. We shall see if they keep their word.

She's going to be on dateline or 20/20 or something coming up soon. I read a post by her father, I guess they said no to them over and over but after being promised it wouldn't be anti gun, they gave in. They followed her around for a couple days and whatnot. We shall see if they keep their word.

Good. Great gun PR, get more women interested/involved in the sport, "regularize" modern firearms, etc.

Mike

Listened to a video of someone interviewing her - that's a Benelli M2 she's shooting during the shotgun portion. And she only weighs 95lbs - great, now I need an M2.

Damn!!

Anyone know what kind of shotgun she was using? Thanks.

Last edited:
She is pretty amazing.

Here is a related video from youtube of her being interviewed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmfQ7PMPxec#t=118

I first thought she was Macenzie that field stripped an AR real quick.

Macenzie also did some handgun shooting- if I recall.

Katie inspires me to take some shotgun classes.

I guess it depends on the type of shot you use.

Regarding her choice of handgun- maybe she'll like the Glock Gen 4's since she can remove the back straps to make it fit her hand.

Back
Top Bottom